Part 7

Wedding Ceremony.

"Congratulation, Dahyun,.". Nayeon said to Dahyun while Chaeyoung smiling to her.

"Tonight, you're the prettiest bride!." Chaeyoung said and then she looked around. "And where is your groom?." chaeyoung asked.

"He went outside with his friend, he waits me there.". Dahyun said.

"Let get out and go to welcome the guests.". Nayeon said.

"Okay...". They left.

Outside.

"You're not single anymore..". V chuckled while drinking beer.

"Oh, really...". Jungkook chuckled.

"Honey...". Dahyun walking with Chaeyoung and Nayeon. She saw Jungkook so she called him.

"Honey, whoa, you're the most beautiful bride in this world..!". Jungkook walking to them too.

"Honey.. they are my friend, Nayeon and Chaeyoung.". She pointed to them and then Jungkook nodding.

"Hello, I'm Jungkook. Nice to meet you.". He smiled.

"Yes..". They nodding.

"And..". Jungkook looked around.

"Who, Honey?." Dahyun asked.

"My bestfriend, earlier he was with me but now where did he go?." He said to Dahyun.

"Maybe, he went to take the drink..". Chaeyoung smiled.

"I want to introduce him to you guys. But never mind when i met him i will take him to you guys know.". Jungkook smiled.

"Yes.". They nodding.

"Unnie, i think we should go to find something to eat..". Chaeyoung said to Nayeon.

"Okay, we'll be back soon.". Nayeon and Chaeyoung left.

"Tonight, you are so beautiful. I cant describe it!." Jungkook said happily.

"You too!". Dahyun smiled.

"Let's go over there.". He said and then Dahyun linked her hand with his hand and walking.

Chaeyoung walking alone. She wanted to take a glass of beer, but when she's holding the glass, someone called her.

"Dont drink it so much, you could drunk..". He said.

"Hey! Why are you here?." She saw V so she surprised a little and asked him.

"Tonight is my bestfriend's wedding." He said.

"You're bestfriend with the groom, JungkookSie?." She asked.

"Yes, why? Cant i come?." He smiled while taking the glass of beer which Chaeyoung is holding and drank it infront of her.

"No manner!." She reviled him in lower sound but he heard it.

"I heard it..". He smiled.

"Good for you to heard it so you can  think about your manner and change it.". She said and walking back.

"Thank you for care on me...". He walking near her and said.

"Who said i care you.., i just remind you.". She said.

"Whatever you said.". He smiled.

"Stop walking follow me..". She stopped walking and glared at him.

"Who said i follow you, i just walking to the bride and the groom..". He smirked and walking passed her.

"Oh, he is here..". Jungkook pointed to V.