Part 13

Chaeyoung's house.
"When will they arrived?." Chaeyoung looked at her watch.

"Chaeyoung huh, Hurry up we late now..!." Nayeon screamed outside the house.

"Okay okay..". Chaeyoung ran to them and then they left.

The big house.

"Whoa..Their house is so big..". Dahyun praised and said.

"Let press the bell..". Nayeon told.

"Ding Dong.". Dabyun pressed the bell. Chaeyoung cant stay still cause she wanted to pee.

A boyguard running to ask them.
"What are you looking for?." He asked.

"We are the designers who are set up here today..". Dahyun said.

"Okay, wait minute..." He called to someone with headphone on his ears.
"Yes.". He said and then hang up.

"Please come in.". He opened the door and let them in.

"Wait here,please.". He told them to sit on the sofa in living room.

"Okay,.". Nayeon said and then he left.

"Sorry for making you guys waiting for me..". Jimin walked down on the stair to them with Jhope.

"Never mind, we have just arrived.". Nayeon said while the servant holding water and put it on the table.

"At first, i would like to introduce myself, I'm Jimin. I'm Mr. Taehyung's right own assistant. Nice to meet you guys.". Jimin went to do handshake with them.

"And i'm the left..". Jhope wanted to do a handshake with them but Jimin pushed his head away back. They chuckled a little.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Nayeon, and this Dahyun and Chaeyoung my co workers.". Nayeon pointed to Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Yes..". Jimin bowed to them and they did that too.

"Let's talk about our working,..". Jimin spoke to them.

"Yes, right.". Nayeon said.

"Excuse me, may i use the bathroom, please?." Chaeyoung cut them.

"Yes, certainly,.". Jimin said.
"You go over there and turn left and you will see the bathroom over there.". Jimin said.

"Sorry..". Jhope cut them.

"Why?." Jimin asked.

"The bathroom on this first floor cant use right now..". Jhope stood up and said.

"And then what should i do? I cant handle of it anymore.". Chaeyoung said in hurry.

"Then Jhope, you take her to the bathroom on the second floor..". Jimin said.

"Okay, please follow me.". Jhope routed her the way.

"Then we go on.". Nayeon said.

"Okay...". Jimin nodding.

On the up floor.

"Here we are..". Jhope opened the room for Chaeyoung.

"Yes, thanks.". Chaeyoung smiled.

"Then i go downstair, you remember the way to comeback?". Jhope asked.

"Yes,..". Chaeyoung ran faster and closed the door room. Jhope walked back to the first floor.

"How is it now?." Jimin saw Jhope came to sit near him so he asked him.

"It's going well...." Jhope said.