Scottie

You had just finished your shift down in the engine room, you decided to stay in your room for awhile. You felt the need to go through your old CDs, singalong to one perhaps. You started looking for a good song when you found one of your old favourite songs, Boom Clap by Charlie XCX. You had just put it in your CD player, when there was a knock at your door. You open it to see your biggest crush ever, Scottie, standing there.

"What are you doing lass?" Scottie asked in his amazing accent, as he looked in your room, with CD cases scattered everywhere.

"Looking through old CDs." You say as you turn red.

"Are you thinking of singing along with one?" He smirked.

"Maybe...." You mutter.

"Do you mind if I listen?" He asked.

"I am not a good singer...." You try to argue.

"Well you must be better than me, Lass." He laughed. You move away from the door. Scottie presses play on your CD player. Boom Clap started to play. You couldn't help yourself, you started to sing along. You didn't realise that you were an amazing singer. About halfway through the song you look at Scottie, he had a dreamy expression on his face and he was starring at you. You blushed and stopped singing. It was when the song ended that Scottie realised you had stopped singing.

"Lass, why did you stop? It was beautiful." Scottie asked. You blushed at this comment. Scottie's smile widened.

"Do you realise how cute you are?"

"What?" You ask.

"Do you realise how cute you are?" He repeated.

"I-I-I---d----di----did---y----y----you----say?" You started stuttering.

"I said you were cute. I love you, y/n" Scottie looked at the floor.

"I------I love you too, Scottie." You finally said.

"Really?" His eyes darted up quickly in shock.

"Yes......" You mutter. Scottie stood up a walk over to you, he sat on the end of your bed next to you. He leaned in a planted a kiss on your lips, you respond instantly. Finally, you had wanted this for so long!

A/N: I hope you liked this one!