Sulu

You ran over to your best friend, Pavel Chevok. You had just been assigned to the USS Enterprise for medical duties, the ship where, you knew, Chevok worked. When you reached him he pulled you into a tight embrace.

"How have you been, y/n?" He asked, with his thick Russian accent that made you smile, you hadn't heard it in so long.

"Fine, how about you, Pavel?" You are the only one who calls him that, and you like it.

"Great! Have you learnt Japanese yet?" He remembered! You have had an obsession, not what you would call it, over Japan.

"Why yes!" You giggle. You hear footsteps behind you, and see Pavel look past you and smile.

"Hello, am I interrupting something?" You turn around to see the speaker, tall man with a deep voice, short black hair and a winning smile.

"Hey Sulu, this is my friend, y/f/n y/l/n. Y/n this is my friend Sulu. And before you ask he is Japanese." Pavel chuckled.

"That makes a difference because?" Sulu asked, glaring at Pavel.

"Maybe y/n can explain...." You simply glare at him and he quickly says, "y/n has always had an obsession with Japan."

"Not an obsession, an interest." You mutter, going red.

She has even learnt Japanese." Pavel finished. At that moment Pavel's communicator went off. He answered it and explain to you and Sulu that engineering needed everyone to help. So off he ran. You and Sulu stand in a awkward silence for a couple of minuets. Sulu breaks the silence.

"So..... What are you?" He asked and then hastily added, "I meant what are you in Star Fleet?"

"Medical, you?"

"Pilot, are you assigned to any ships?"

"Yeah, the USS Enterprise." You mutter.

"So I will be seeing more of you.." He muttered.

"Pardon?" You say, even though you heard every word.

"So you will be with Bones...... Our chief medical officer." Sulu explain after seeing your puzzled expression. Sulu's communicator went off and he had to leave.

The was two years ago. Now, you a Sulu were happy, dating and living together, little did you know that he was soon going to pop the question....

Author note:

Sorry it was short and rubbish, could you please comment ideas as I am in a major writers block. Thanks!