Chapter 2: Starbucks, Love at First sight?

Jisoo's POV

After the practice I told them I'll go to the nearest Starbucks they said they'll catch up to me in a bit.

Wearing my cap, jacket and my mask I went to the nearest Starbucks.

There was alot of customers today I ordered the coffee jelly and the guy beside me ordered the same thing and we both ordered the same size.

The girl at the counter asked what was my name I said "Jichu"

I heard the name of the guy who ordered the same size and drink as mine.

"What is your name sir?"
"My name is Y/N" "I'd like The Coffee Jelly the biggest size please and the Blueberry-licious Cheesecake

I looked at him he's cute.....

"My name is Y/N" Y/N? what a cute name I said to my self I bit my lip.

Oh what am i saying right now.

My order came "Coffee Jelly for jichu!!" I took my Drink and I went to look for a table

Luckily there was a table near the window and it had five seats of course all wasn't taken but I was the only one.

I sat down in the middle cause the table was fixed like 3 chairs near the middle the table then 2 on each side.

Then a guy asked me If this seat is taken I looked who it was. It was the guy who had the same drink as me and he had a cake in his hand he looked handsome.

I said "N-N-No t-this s-seat i-is not taken"
I stutter as I talk to him.
He said "Thanks" it made my heart skip a beat I don't know why is this what they "Love at first Sight"?.

Y/N's POV

I went to look for a table then I saw the girl that had the same drink as mine and I asked her if this seat beside her is taken she said "N-N-No t-this s-seat i-is not taken" stuttering I found it cute.

Then there was a silence I broke the silence by saying "Hi what's your name If you don't mind me asking"

She said "Jichu"

I said "hi my name is Y/N nice to meet you"

I said with a smile on my face even. tho she has a mask I thought to my self I think she looks pretty.

We shaked hands my heart skipped a beat.

Jisoo's POV

OMG we shaked hands his hands are soft and his smile is too hot for me.

I'm screaming inside holy God.

Y/N's POV
I grabbed my airpods and I started listening to Blackpink's song called "Kill This Love" she saw me since I was to her right I only wore since she was at my left I only wore the right airpod so I can hear her.

She said "can I borrow the other one?"

I teased her "make me" I smirked

She said "pwesssseeeeeeee?" While grabbing and shaking my arm.

"No I'm not convinced" I replied.

She said "pweeeesseeeeeeeeeeeeee pwesseee pweseee pweseeeeee can I borrow the other airpords."

"You are lucky Jichu you are cute I can resist you" I said.

I lend her the other airports and we started to listen to a couple of Blackpink's songs.

She asked me "So are you a blink"

I nodded and said "Yes jichu why?"

I asked her "who's your bias?" I asked

She replied "Jisoo hehe"

"Ok now that you know mine who's your bias then?" she asked

I said "The one and only Kim Jisoo"

Then both of us were surprised that we have the same bias.