Chapter 6: Jisoo's cousin wedding suprise, A date with Lisa?

Jisoo's POV

My cousin called and said that he has to say something to me.

Since we are close together he sometimes tells me things first than his parents or friends.

We met up and he said can we talk privately I said "ok at my dorm?"

"I think the my members haven't arrived yet since we were eating when you called me."

I waited at the meeting place for 10 mins.

He said "Sorry Jisoo I was late......traffic...."

I said "well let's go then"

He nodded then as we entered the Blackpink's house I grabbed his hand when we say the other members and we ran fast to my room.

I charged my phone near the wall and turned it off so it could charge fast.

Then I shouted "Lisa, Jennie, Rosè don't come upstairs for like 30 mins okay?"

Rosè's POV

Me, Jennie and Lisa saw Jisoo with an unknown boy running into her room.

We din't see the guy's face because they ran to fast.

She yelled "Lisa, Jennie, Rosè don't come upstairs for like 30 mins okay?"

We replied "Ok?" With a questioning tone.

Then we heard Jisoo say "YES!"

I asked the others "Was that Y/N? Or I mistaken that Jisoo is with another boy we don't know?"

Then lisa said "lemme text Y/N and ask where he is if he doesn't reply its him"

Lisa's Phone POV

Y/N❤

(Lisa thinking to her self
\/
GOD I FORGOT TO CHANGE HIS NAME! nahhh I won't change it)

Y/N!!!!! WHY DID JISOO UNNIE SAY DON'T COME UPSTAIRS FOR A BIT WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!?!
[Sent]

Uhm first of all chill second of of all I'm not with Jisoo I'm at Starbucks buying you guys a drink what do you want?
[Received]

Uhmm Mocha frappuccino?
[Sent]

Lisa's POV

I asked Jennie and Rosè they said

Jennie: I want Strawberries and cream frappuccino.

Rosè: Chocolate Chip Cream please.

Lisa's Phone POV

Jennie wants Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino and Rosè wants Chocolate Chip Cream.
[Sent]

Ok..brb lemme order.
[Received]

Thanks!!
[Sent]

Wait why'd you ask that by the way?
[Received]

Waduyumeannnn
[Sent]

That Jisoo said don't come up for 30 mins don't tell me she's with another boy.
[received]

Uhm I think she is Y/N.
[Sent]

Lisaaaaa stop pranking me or else I'll punish you ;)
[Received]