Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria

As a kid, everything you saw was happy unless it was your parents fighting. Luckily, that never happened to me. I was a couch potato. I would get home from school and watch TV until my mom yelled,"Mike, do your homework!" I hated every bit of commercials until I heard a jingle,"It's fun, it's food, it's Freddy! C'mon to Freddy Fazbear's to play new games like Donkey Kong and PAC-MAN! Don't forget about the cheesy, scrumptious, and delicious pepperoni and jelly bean pizza! Be quick! We aren't open on Saturday and Sunday!" I always wanted to go.

Mom and Dad were always "too busy" to go. It happened over and over again. Every chance we got! "Mike, we can't go! Mike, don't you have homework? Omar, the dog will starve! Mike, we need to save money!" I couldn't bare it. It was my 8th birthday. I didn't want games, I didn't want cake, I didn't want toys, and I didn't want friends to come over. All I wanted was to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I was tired of my friends whispering,"Hey, I heard they got a new character named Foxy!" I couldn't take it anymore.

My dad was sitting in the car as I returned home from school. My mom stepped outside,"Ready to go, hon?" I questioned,"Where?" She smiled, put her arms up, and yelled,"FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA!"