School is a jag

Katy's Pov

I was walking to school with Ty when a voice called, "Hey look, it's one of those freaks!" "Quit it, Jacyee!" I yelled but they walked up to us. "Why hello, Katy." She said smirking. My fists balled and I growled. Wendy smirked as she pushed me in the snow causing Ty to go ballistic. He jumped on them causing them to shake him off. Ty landed in the snow and I helped him up. We walked to school with insults flying at me. I sat at my desk as Queen Elsa and Princess Anna walked in. Elsa gave a lecture and I gazed out the window. A sigh escaped my lips and Ty grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he smiled. Thoughts swarmed me and I shook them out. By the time school was over with, Elsa came up to me. "Katy, I need to have a talk with you and your brothers." She said. I followed her to a little tent in the middle of the court. There waiting for me, was Seto and Jordan. I hugged them and sighed. Seto kissed my head and I giggled. "Hey,shortie." Jordan said using the nickname only he was allowed to use. "I'm good." I said biting my lip. Seto looked at me with a worried expression. "You sure?" He asked. "I'm sure." I said.

Seto's Pov

How am I able to tell if my sister is ok when I can't tell if Jordan and I are ok? I looked at Katy and read her thoughts. "Looks like she has a crush on Ty. If thats the case, he needs to get together with her, soon." I thought. I took a deep breath. "Jordan,Elsa,Anna,Katy,Ty,Taylor, Brice and I are together." I said. Katy hugged me. "That's enough to brighten my day after the Jaycee encounter." She said.