Why do you have to be here?

"Mama, Papa?" Adam answers the door.
"Adam my boy." Adams mum comes in a kisses his head.
"What are you guys doing here?" He asks.
"We wanted to meet our granddaughter." Adams father, Adrian says hugging him.
"Oh."
"Don't you want us to be here." Adams mum, Julie says walking over to me. "Hi sweetie." She hugs me.
"We love that you showed up it's just... we have something to tell you." I say sitting down.
"Ok." Adrian says following Adam.
"So a couple of weeks ago..." Adam explains the whole story about my dad stealing Maddie.
"Oh my god, that man should go to jail." Julie shouts.
"I know, that's why I'm tell the police everything he's done over the past 20 years." I quickly say. "What the hell has he done." She shouts again. "Mama calm down, Maddie is asleep." Adam says.
"Oh you sure she's still up there and not with your dad." Julie rages. "Mother stop now." Adam but's in. He looks at me than back to his Mother. "Let me take you to your room." I think he could see the scared look on my face.
"Fine." She walks down the hall as Adam and Adrian follow. I walk up stairs and in to my room, where I get changed into my riding clothes. I then walk about down stairs to Adam. "I'm just going out for a ride on Boomer." I say gabbing a pre- made sandwich and a water bottle. "Ok." Adam kisses my head and gives me a side hug. I smile at him then walk down to the barn. I grab Boomer and put a bridle on him. I then hope up, bare back, and start riding down to the creek, with water and food in one hand. We get there in 10 minutes and I dismount. I then try Boomer up and sit down to eat my lunch.

After a few hours we are all sitting down play Monopoly cards (A.N. Which is a really fun game and you should try it will your family, even if you don't like the board game because the cards is way better.). "Tia can I have you full set." Julie says as she throws out a deal breaker. I just say no here and then she just says no me. "Thanks." She says as I hand here my card. Then she rents everyone for eighth million, so I give her all my money. She sees that I have no money left but Adam doesn't to, so she places a debt collector and rents me for 5 million. I have to give her all my property so I have no money or property's left. "Why did you just target me." I ask her.
"Because, see how you have nothing left because you could 'say no' or you had no money. That's how it's gonna be for you, your gonna loss everyone because you couldn't throw your dad in jail for killing three people, in your family and stealing a baby. Also because you have no money." She stands up.
"What the hell." I yell.
"Tia, Maddie asleep." Adam grabs my arm and try's to pull me back down. "No, this b*tch, can't just walk in here and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Ok I know I should of throw my father in jail 10 years ago but I didn't because I still loved him and if you think that's wrong then go stuff your self. Go it." I walk away throwing my cards and up stairs in my room. After crying a bit, the door slowly creeks open and Adam walks in. He meals before me. "I'm sorry about her but you know what you have to do."
"Yes I'll surrender and go down to the station."