Vote!

Here are the list of my works that I plan to resume. Vote against the book(s) of your choice by dropping an inline comment. You can vote for more than one. The one with the maximum number of votes will resume first and see through till the end. And remember, I had more than 1000+ followers on my original account. This has been dropping rapidly over the past couple of months. Like I said, I have been going through a bad phase and nothing's been working out for me. If what I get is a poor response (like I always do), I won't even bother to continue. 

1. LET'S MAKE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER 

In two years of marriage, Manik has picked up the knack of breaking promises and conveniently forgetting important dates - their anniversary and her birthday for instance. And Nandini is used to swallowing up her displeasure and keeping a straight face through it all. But not anymore. She decides to speak out her mind with dire consequences.

A heartwarming story depicting some of the usual stuff that goes on between a married couple - the misunderstandings, the fights, the battle of their never ending egos and finally the patch up or sometimes... a break up.

2. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING 

Nandini Murthy has the perfect life. She has everything she can ask for. A beautiful place to stay, a decent paying job and a wonderful and caring husband like Manik. Everything is perfect till she becomes the next target of a deranged serial killer.

3. ANAND & TARA 

In the suburbs of Delhi, the tale of Anand and Tara was one that was widely discussed. Anand and Tara, or the Sharma's, as they were known, lived with their old mother in a developed society in the early 2000's.Tara Sharma was a vivid dreamer in waking life and otherwise. She had a fierce passion for all the fine things in life, and that included her husband, Anand, and her dainty orchid nursery.Anand, too, shared similar interests. Besides being a talented architect, he was a talented cook as well, his most loved stint being whipping up Tara's favourite cheesecake.

The duo loved to go places, doing the things they loved doing together. Then, they never returned. No one knows what happened to them, or where they could be. All what remains of them is their old mother, the beautiful memories they left behind and tales about them that are told over and over again.

4. ALL THAT MATTERS - 

Manik Malhotra, an aspiring actor, shoots to fame overnight and finds himself struggling to balance his new life - An insecure wife. A big and unbearably traditional, orthodox joint family. Overnight stardom. And a dangerous rival.

5. ADMIT IT, YOU'VE STILL GOT THE HOTS FOR ME 

Abhay Singh Chauhan just lands the job of his dreams. But soon, he discovers that the one he'd be reporting to happens to be the very girl he'd taunted in college. Talk about luck. She hasn't forgotten one bit of what happened. And she isn't about to let him forget either.