A streak of light

Spyro had his light drained from him and stryker digests it after every thing that went. However after being released he could feel something coming up he felt nauseous, sick like a parasite tearing at him. "Argh uh" he groans "It feels like I might throw up , Glumshanks you troll come here NOW!" yells the agonized portal master. the troll scrambled over as fast as he could run down the corridors arriving at his new master's room "Y-you alright sir?" he said. Soon Kaos burst in hearing his father's howls, "father are you ok?" he asked. "NO!!!I'm not!!!!!"he yelled. What was clawing in him all the light he swallowed over the years. It scratched at him climbing up his throat piercing the muscles the trigger it was spyro's light all the light formed a mind of some kind realizing something it had to Get out. Strycore held his throat Trying to push that thing down. However it pushed on up and out Kaos struck it with his dark magic  trying to pull it down then in a flash out a window. Suddenly the pain everything was over the dark portal masters were dumbfounded. It streaks across the night sky stars shining brightly stunning mabu, dragons, elves and different creatures wishing upon this comet .Suddenly it lands in skylanders academy leaving a carter. You wake up hearing this noise BOOM!. It sounded loud you think the academy was under attack. Check out the noise. Seeing smoke from the crater you check it out and find.... 

The Light transform itself into a girl black haired, emerald  green eyed girl with glowing yellow skin light blending in and out like golden tattoos. Her nails were black claws. She wore a black and white clothing. What do you do. More coming soon.