Chapter 26

Vlad and Mercy hugged and were quiet for a while. Both new what it was like to lose a mate. There wasn't anything that could make the pain go away. Family can only do so much for you and Mercy wanted to talk to her uncle, but he had Azee. Her love was gone. She would never have someone to grow old with her. The whole funeral brought the pack together, but Mercy just wanted her mother. Someone who could never be there, never comfort, never there to say it's okay. She just hoped her life would get better soon.

Three glanced over as he was leaving, for some weird reason he felt sorry for the girl, sorry for ruining her life. He shook his head, clearing those thoughts away, He made it to the edge of the woods and climbed up a tree.

Roman began to cry, reaching out to the man that killed his cousin's mate.

Azee was very confused and tried to calm her little prince down, but he wasn't quieting down. She looked to Thierry concerned, "He won't stop crying and he's pointing and reaching out in the direction of that boy that ran in the woods." she said.

Thierry's face showed concern, "That's strange." He said looking in the direction that the man ran off to. No one in the pack was bothered to chase the man down right now, they all had his scent and could track him down in a matter of moments.

Roman kept crying, his screams deafening.

Azee grew concerned, until her wolf Alara spoke: Our son has a connection to that boy. "Alara said that Roman made a connection to that boy." Azee told Thierry, murmuring to him lowly.

"That's even more strange...maybe we should keep the boy in the dungeons?" Thierry was majority confused on why his son would be connected to that boy.

"I would suggest that, but this time have guards at the door. Vampire guards to be more precise." she said, in a matter of fact tone.

"What about hybrids? We now have Remmy's pack with us." Thierry asked.

Kelly has been living with her father who runs his pack with a tight fist. She woke up after darkness surrounded her 16 years ago but not what happened the year before. No one in the pack dares tell her or their Alpha will kill them. Kelly finally got the courage to ask her father if she could visit the Vampire Princes and he, after many times of saying No, he finally said yes. She packed her things and traveled 4 months to the city of vampires. They always fascinated her, but she never knew why, or remembered at least. Finally, Kelly found out there was a pack within the borders of the Vampire's kingdom, and she got up the courage to see them and understand more about how they can live with vampires around them. When she got there, she saw a bunch of people around someone that they just lost and a small child crying a lot.

Azee caught a stranger's scent, it was werewolf, but a stranger still. "Thierry, who is that?" She asked, looking at a female who looked strangely like Thierry.

Thierry turned around, seeing the female werewolf, who looked strangely like his dead sister. "K-Kelly?" He asked, his voice breaking as he spoke.

Kelly looked at the female holding the child. Her nerves started to get triggered. She really didn't want a fight to happen and involve her father. All of a sudden, she heard her name be called. Slowly walking over to the pack that stood in front of her she said, "How do you know my name?"

"Stay back." Thierry growled slightly, not really liking the fact that his once dead sister was standing face to face with him, "You are supposed to be dead."

"I'm sorry but who are you to know who I am." The wind was against her, so she didn't smell him right away. When the wind came in her face, the smell hit her like a ton of bricks. "Thierry! That can't be you. Is it!" She started walking closer to her brother. Excitement taking over her.