1- Child of the Ice.

For a long time Ezra didn't think his father had lent him a listening ear. He had come barging into his father's chambers screaming and shaking like a leaf out in the cold wind.

"What is it again, Ezra? Another one of your unbelievable nightmares? How many times have I told you that Axilia is going nowhere?"

"I saw it, father. You have to believe me. I even saw mum."

"If you love your life do not speak about that woman. She is nothing to me. Her visions were quite frightening and precise and she was always after the downfall of my dynasty. Now, summon your brother. I have issues to discuss with him. Go to sleep while you're at it."

"But-"

"Follow orders for once, Ezra. Why are you such a stubborn child?" He pinched his nose in exhaustion. You remind me so much of that damned woman. Begone.

      Ezra had made his way to his brother's room in tears. Not for himself but for his father. The man had become a shell of himself, so cold and distant from his people.

   Though he hadn't said a word, he'd grieved for the queen.

     Queen Emilia Rodriguez. One of a kind and the best seer in Axilia. She'd been blessed with visions of the future and some  had rumoured her to  be a third dimension's bloodline. Or a relation to the glores, third dimension folk.

     Not many people in Axilia were blessed with visions as frosts were born rulers. Unfortunately she had passed the trait on to him. Ezra had always wondered why it was passed onto him and not the rest of his siblings.

He'd knocked on his brother's door.

"Blake, father seeks your presence."

"Ezra! My lovely brother!" Blake smiled, stopping when he saw his brother's misty eyes."

"Oh, Ez. Another nightmare?" He'd asked softly.

He simply nodded.

"Was father mean to you?"

Another nod.

"Tell you what, after I'm done with father you'll tell me about these visions you see. I've quite forgotten mother's face." He smiled at me.

Ezra let out a loud laugh then, He knew that was impossible. No one could forget Emilia, most especially not her children.

"Thanks."

"Make yourself comfortable while I go and tend to the grumpy old man."

His eyes widened." Don't let him hear that. I have a feeling you'd have your head on the wood with the executioner's axe over your head if he does hear you." He giggled.

"I must go now. It is a crime to keep him waiting before he blows the castle walls off."

Ezra waved him with a smile on his lips. His brother knew how to lift his spirits.

      Axilia was a land of ice. Endless white sheets of it. We had our abilities. We were children of the ice. We had sovereign over all the dimensions. We could manipulate them as we pleased and other dimensions saw that as an abuse of power. Power that they'd yearned to take away from us.

     For so long, they'd stayed mute bidding their time and waiting for the right moment to strike. Father would not be strong enough to hold them off when they strike. The council itself would be in dilemma when they come in their numbers to this dimension.

     He had to find her. For the sole purpose of saving his kingdom. He had lost love when mum left. He didn't believe in it. But  he knew that he'd do anything to save Axilia from crumbling.

      But at fifteen there's only so much he could do. So  he sat wondering what  their dad had to discuss with Blake. If father hears of his intentions to break council rules and search for his mate, all hell would break loose.

He had to act fast.