Alondra💯💯

Hi! I am Alondra Paola and I am new into the USA I am from puertorico. My papi and Mami are sooo annoying but they are the best. Today we just got at Florida it looks nice ,my English is good I learned some at my old private bilingüe school Imma miss puertorico so much but here we are😶....

Mami:Alondra recojas las bags the oover is here!
Alondra: voy!
After a while we got to the house it was not dat big but it was at least a house. My dad just found a job at a really fancy spanish restaurant my mom knows a lot of English but she doesn't feel like working and my dad needs to study more cause... ehhhhh😬. I was unpacking my maletas when I hear noises outside it was kids and they sounded like those kinds who are not dulces:/

Ryan: Throw the ball! You dumb head!

Derrick: I am trying you moron, Lorenzo! Catch! *throws ball*

Lorenzo: *catches* got it bih👅👅!

Those kids are good looking but they look so much like players😭 so I ain't gone talk to them. "My bff" texted me after what seemed like forever and she has only told me that everyone is fine and they "miss me" please does she think I am dat stupid to her I might look like a 13 year old who doesn't even know how to add but at least I don't sound like I am on crack sometimes like someone Ik(big bro who lives in puertorico) anyway tomorrow is another day so imma just chill😴.

Woke up feeling great actually I went to the bathroom and looked outside noticed the kids from yesterday but one of them was someone I didn't before.  I couldn't see his face so I went to the back door to look a little at him💀.

Derrick: so Jaylln you thinking bout going to Las Vegas?

Jaylln: yeah I mean I only am cause I heard they have beautiful chicks up there;)

Lorenzo: bro you joining track or football? You better join football

Ryan: nahhhh he already did last year he needs to get his tan a$$ out there he needa join track

Jaylln: Idk ya'll But I got all summer to think about dat anyway see ya'll later.

Derrick: Text me ily🥴

Jaylln: ouuuu damn well yeah i will🥴🥴

Lorenzo and Ryan: Gay a$$💀!

Jaylln turns around I mean... he is so fine bruh😻💯 I go outside just for curiosity I am so stupid cause I ran and tripped on the floor Jaylln looked at me...🤭

Jaylln: you okay?😬

Alondra: yeah I am okay😊*not really the cutest thing just came over to help meh😭*

Jayllm: you sure you look dizzy... hey I've never seen you before you new😶?

Alondra: just moved here yesterday

Jaylln: oh wow what is your name? I am-

Alondra: your jaylln yeah Ik your friends were over there. Alondra that is me.

Jaylln: oh wow welp see you some other time Alondra was nice talking to u😉.

Wow I couldn't believe it he winked at me. Okay I only known this guy for about 10 mins and I am already starting to fall in love with him but maybe not cause I just met him but ya'll should see this dude he fine and thick he look like Mar McCoy but he just has blondish brownish curly hair and a really pretty tan color and me I have long and straight black hair and I am so fattttt NOT but I am just too acomplejada okay🤣.

It's been days already my birthday is coming up f in July and I am is excited I asked for 100$ and a camera some candy bags and some clothes and a trip to Las Vegas for this summer🥳🥳. I've been thinking bout WhAT school to go too and I guess I will go to
Martin middle School, Orlando's weather is super hot but I am glad is not like a puertorico's cause is so hot in puertorico sometimes I thought we lived in the sun, I am going to the mall with mami , papi is going to work in this  fancy expensive spanish restaurant it feels really weird cause I haven't made any friends🥺 and all of my friends are probably glad that I am gone cause I had pretty much a fight with this girl who was saying stuff behind my back and I left her a black eye everyone was talking bad about me and stuff but I am glad I moved. We stoped at the Brandon Mall and is all pretty big it has so many nice things. I got these cute shorts and this crop top omg there was squishies that were like so soft and had really good designs on them it's like how do you do that then I got these fake nails that were like 50€ pretty cheap right🙃 then my mom drove us to this school supply and they had adorable backpacks and we took all the things we needed for middle school but by the way I am in 8th grade and I am going to high school next year yayyyyyy it will be so fun cause everyone is like more mature and act like adults I wish sometimes the cute guys would act like they already hit puberty;) jk!! Boys are nice and kind😚(not all🙅🏽‍♀️)