Day Two

Dark was back at the coffee shop again the next day. He ordered another coffee, gave his name and waited by a table, flicking through a brochure. There were two people working that shift. Wilford and some new guy he didn't know the name of. He didn't care. He got to serve Darkiplier and he was salty about it.

The guy he'd met up with yesterday wandered through the door. Bright, obnoxious green hair, skinny jeans and a black T-shirt. Wilford glared, drying the mug harder. When the guy got to the counter he'd slammed the mug down and raced towards the cash-register, smiling as politely as he could.

"Hello there, sir." He wondered if the man could pickup on the bitterness in his voice. "What can I get for you today?"

The guy cocked his eyebrow, running his hands over Wilfords appearance. His big, pink moustache, his matching bow tie and suspenders. "Ain't this a coffee shop?"

"If it's not, my boss won't be too happy."

"Then why are ya dressed like a fuckin' clown?"

"Anti! Shut up!" Dark stormed over, slapping the back of his head.

"What the fuck, Dark? What the fuck was that for?"

"Go and wait outside!" Dark snarled. The guy  Anti, flipped him off and stormed back out, crossing g his arms by the window. Dark turned back to Wilford and sighed. "I apologise for that. He hasn't been on his best behaviour recently."

"I completely understand." Wilford leaned forward, examining his face. It was so pretty. "My boyfriend used to get rather jealous of my looks, too. Although, he's not exactly around anymore." He was floating around somewhere in the ocean now.

Dark frowned. "Anti is not my partner."

"He's not?"

"No. I have to put up with him because we work together."

"That's good to hear." Wilford giggled. Darks lips twitched up for a split second, making Wilfords day. He liked the sound of his laugh. "I believe your drink should almost be ready."

"It is." The new guy brought it out, handing it over to Dark. "When you've finished flirting with our customers, you should get back to work."

"How can I help myself when this ones just so cute?"

He swore he saw the smallest blush on the other man's cheeks. "I really should go." He turned around, sipping his coffee.

"How is it?" Wilford yelled.

"Not as good as yesterday's!"

Short upload today, I updated my Danti, too!