25. Party & BS

August.

The homie Chris hit me up and invited me to a night club he suppose to be performing at tonight. I freshened up and threw on a pair of denim levis, a galaxy t-shirt, and a pair of adidas that match my outfit. I ain' even put on a hat this time, I decided i'm gon let my lil' curly bush breathe tonight. I put a little carmex on my lips and sprayed some of my Armani cologne on. Jewel and Cici sat on the couch watching some movie, probably a damn chicks flick. I walked over to Jewel and pecked her lips.

"I'm gone baby, be back later."

Jewel folded her arms, and smirked at me. "Who told you to step out in that outfit." She bit her bottom lip causing me to laugh.

"Wat'chu talkin' bout, I look Aight." I stuck my hands in my pocket.

Ciara threw her head back and laughed. "Men these days."

I mean mugged Ciara. "Quit hatin' on a youngin', Imma hit chu up later tho luv." I kissed Jewel cheek and headed out.

* * *

I pulled up to the club where Chris told me to meet him. The security guard gave me a weird look as I tried walkin' pass him.

"Where you think you going?" The fat ass dark skinned man with a Rick Ross beard pushed me back.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you man, I'm headed to the V-." My sentence was cut off when Chris yelled my name waving fa' me to come on.

The secuirty guard looked back at Chris. "You know him?" He asked Chris as he stroked his nappy beard hair.

"Yeah let him in man." Chris yelled.

The security guard move out of my way. I mean mugged him as I walked in. I don't care if this 10 times my size I ain' scared of his ass.

I dapped Chris as I made my way to the VIP Section. I bopped my head to the beat of Bobby Shmurda - Hot Nigga played. I busted out laughing as Chris started doing the shmoney dance, this nigga a fool.

"Come on Aug let me see you do it bro." Chris yelled over the music.

I shook my head no. "Naw I'm good."

Chris gave me that blank face. Ain' my fault I don't dance, I ain' makin' a fool outta myself. I rather two step all night befo' I embarrass myself.

Chris hit my arm signaling me to follow him. We walked over to the bar and sat down. Two ladies stood behind the counter showing nothing but teeth.

"Can I get you two cuties something?" The dark skinned girl with hazel eyes stared me down.

"Let me get two shots of ciroc." I licked my lips.

Chris side eyed me. "Two shots nigga that's all?" Chris chuckled.

I nodded my head. "Yeah nigga, I ain' tryna bust Jewel's whip up she'll kill my ass."

Chris shook his head. "Shawty' got you wrapped around her finger. Wait until your career kick off you ain't gon have to worry about that homie you gon have enough money to buy your own whip."

I gulped down both of my shots of Ciroc. I don't know what the hell Chris drinkin' prolly vodka knowin' his ass.

After we left the bar I went back over to the VIP section with Chris. I started feelin' the ciroc kick in once I heard Trey Songz - Foreign playing. Some light skinned female with light brown wavy hair came over towards me and started grinding on me. I hesitated at first , but then I grabbed her hips and bit my lip as she twerked on me.

When the song changed she stopped and turned around smiling in my face. I smiled back.

"I'm Ariel." She held her hand out for me to shake.

"August." I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you August, you're cute." She blushed.

I smiled. "Thanks luv."

She walked back over to her home girls who was chuckling.

Chris walked over towards me with a smirk on his face. "Damn nigga how you pull that?" Chris laughed.

I rubbed my head. "I ain' pull her, she came on to me."

Chris gave me that 'yeah okay' look.

"Naw man, but I'm about to hit the stage I be back." Chris said.

I nodded my head as I walked over towards the banister so I can see my nigga Chris performance. The music cut off and the DJ got on the mic.

"How y'all feeling tonight?"

Everyone started screaming, mostly the ladies.

"I got a special guest in the building tonight who go by the name of Chris Brown, ladies can I bring him out?"

I held my ears as screams took over the room. This gon be me next..

* * *

Jewel.

I dipped a piece of celery into the ranch dressing dip before I stuck it into my mouth. Ciara side eyed me.

"Girl you're going to make yourself sick eating all that mess."

I rolled my eyes.

"A pregnant girl gotta eat okay. Can you hand me the jar of pickles?" I said turning the volume up on the t.v.

Ciara and I been watching movies on netflix all night. We're watching Think Like A Man now.

I popped the jar of pickles open stuffing one in my mouth. I've been eating all damn day non-stop. It's like I'm craving everything. Watch later on tonight I be crying about how fat I am now.

I grabbed my phone off the charger to see if I have any texts or missed calls from August which I don't. A frown appeared on my face. I trust August I know he knows what to do and what to not do. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Ciara snatched the jar of pickles from me. "No more that's it J, I swear." Ci yelled.

I gave Ciara a stink look. "I want some icecream now." I folded my arms.

"I'm about 2 seconds away from knocking you upside your head girl."

I pouted as I texted August.

To AuggieBear😍💗😘 - Baeee I miss you. :(

I continued to watch the movie laughing with Ciara when the part with Kevin Hart came up "Ms. Loretta I'm ready for the rest of the tourrrrr."

I sighed as I looked down at my phone, no response from Aug.