Pt. 7

Today was the birthday of John - the producer of the movie, who invited the whole crew and cast to his party. Stefani and Christian arrived before Bradley did. They both were drinking white wine and talking to John, congratulating him, when Bradley and Irina came. Bradley's eyes instantly wandered all around Stefani's body - from her hair pulled up, to her neck, to her spine that was uncovered, showing her toned skin, to her but that he was gripping just a day before, to her legs and feet. She turned around just in time to spot that he was doing so. They locked eyes that were saying things they shouldn't.

After everyone's said hellos, the big yard with a pool and grill space became just filled with people. Bradley, Irina, Christian, John, John's wife and Stefani were all siting at one table, discussing their previous works. Bradley's hand brushed with Stefani's under the table and it set both of their hearts on fire. He then innocently started touching a few of her fingers with his fingertips, not fully going in, testing the waters. Finally, his hand started caressing her palm and they intertwined their hands. It was so wrong, oh so wrong - they both thought, but they couldn't untangle their fingers, it seemed like a magnetic pull that was working against them and they had no chance at winning.

Once their table was joined by other 10 people, they felt more comfortable as Irina was now leaned in, talking with a couple of people, and Christian was leaned to another side, talking to John. Bradley and Stefani were just sitting in silence, holding hands, not looking at each other's eyes.

-Meet me upstairs in 5 minutes, - he finally whispered to her ear, being careful that she is the only one who hears him.

Stefani's breath got caught up in her throat when she turned to him and smiled, like saying "ok".

5 minutes later, when Bradley apologised to go to the bathroom and Stefani said to Chris that she wanted to give a call to Bobby in a quiet room, they both were now upstairs, going into a guest bedroom.

She went in first, standing facing towards the window, afraid to turn around and look at Bradley. His hands were on the door handle, when she heard a sound of him locking the door. She then turned around - "Bradley.." And he instantly attacked her lips, feeling her hot skin on his, hands on her face, stroking it gently, while his tongue was doing not so gentle things in her mouth.

-Oh my god, I thought I would burst if I didn't kiss you tonight,- he said with a breath, hands running all over her sides, stopping at her but, stroking it, his forehead now leaning heavily on hers.

-Bradley, what are we doing,- Stefani asked softly, kissing his lips.

-We,-kiss on her left cheek,-are,-kiss on her right cheek,-being,-kiss on her nose,-very,-kiss on her forehead,-good,- kiss on her temple,- friends,- now he kissed her strong and with passion on the lips, making her moan.

Now her hands went to his pants, gripping his ass and pulling his throbbing member closer to her. Hearing him groan from the pleasure made her juices flow. His hands now were lifting her dress up a bit, his hands massaging her thighs.

-Are you wet for me, Stef? - he asked while kissing her neck.

-Why don't you check, - she moaned.

His hands instantly lifted her dress up even more, so he'd could find her panties. Hi dipped his finger in into her wetness and she let out a heavy sigh. While his hands were working on her clit and fingering her, her hands were unbuckling his pants, letting out his dick. He gently pushed her to the table that was right in front of them, conveniently, with a mirror in front of it, and he positioned himself to her entrance. Once they connected, they escaped a moan that expressed the relief of finally coming together. He started slowly fucking her, kissing her neck and spine, while holding on to her hips tightly. She was trying to hold as hard as possible to the table sides, watching herself and him in the mirror, with their face flushed, fucking.

-God you're so sexy,- he moaned when he turned her to face him. She kissed his lips while he lifted her up and pushed her dress even further up, so she could spread her legs more.

-Oh my god, Bradley, yes, yes, please, yes,- she started moaning uncontrollably when he hit the spot. He had to silence her by putting his hand on her mouth, he didn't want anyone to hear them and she was moaning so loudly, it was very possible that someone would.

-Shit, Stef, fuck,- his finger was now in her mouth, she was looking straight at his eyes, sucking on his finger. Once it was dripping wet with her saliva, he started rubbing his finger on her clit, making her go insane. He took one of her legs, put it on his shoulder - this made him go even deeper.

-Go harder,- she requested and he obliged. -Go deeper, - and he did. Her face now was burryied in his neck, sucking it so she wouldn't scream, leaving marks by doing so.

Finally, he came so hard inside her, his whole body trembled from the extazy. Right after that she came too. They both were now holding each other's sweaty bodies tightly, not wanting to let go.

-Wow, - she breathed out and he smiled and kissed her.

-You taste amazing, - he nuzzled his nose in hers.

They stayed like this for awhile when they decided they need to go back until someone didn't come looking for them.

-Wait, you have a mark on your neck, - she put some of her make up on it and uplifted his shirt, so it's not seen.

Once they both were dressed to go, he hugged her and she whispered "you make me so happy" and then they looked at each other "you don't need to say anything, I'm just saying" she mumbled. "Stef, you make me very happy, too".