Pt. 8

It was Saturday morning, Stefani was in studio with Mark. They were working on some songs, secretly creating a new Gaga album.

Suddenly, Stefani's phone beeps and Mark sees that she got a message from Bradley.

-Stef, you got a message from Bradley! - he tells her and Stefani blushes.

-Alright, thanks! Let me just write him back.

"Can't stop thinking about last night" - she blushed, knowing he was talking about the John's party. Mark noticed her cheeky smile and thought to ask what's so funny, but he didn't want to step over the line as he kind of knew that something was going on.

"We should do that again." - she replied, and now it was Bradley's time to blush.

They were texting each other flirtatious messages for more than a few hours, when finally, Mark couldn't take it anymore - Stef, is there something going on? Why are you texting so much with Bradley? We can't even work in peace.

-Nothing's going on, he's just told me that we're gonna do an Oscars performance and we're kind of sharing ideas how to do it right. I'm sorry, Mark. I will tell him we will talk later.

"Mark is upset I'm spending so much of my attention to you when I should be working on my song. Sorry, but we'll have to talk later;)"

"When do you finish? Can we have a coffee afterwards?:)"

"Coffee, huh?:)"

"Mhm, friends can get coffee together, you know"

"Ok, I will let you know once I'm done;)"

She was trying to concentrate on the song but she failed miserably. She couldn't stop thinking of Bradley and what has been happening between them. She was torn because she has never felt more alive than with him, but she also knows she can't be with him in the long run - this is just a temporary fling. She tried to convince herself not to see him unless she had to, at least for awhile. She didn't want to lose the friendship, and she truly believed that it can be saved if they stopped now. But she wasn't sure If she could stop.

Finally, Bradley came to the studio and the second she saw him, she let all of the doubts go because it was clear that there was no way she would let him go now. Just from seeing him from afar, her heart started beating faster and she got excited. Stefani was now sitting alone in the recording room, as Mark has already left and she was waiting for Bradley.

-Hey there, - he smirked, coming up to hug her.

-Hey, - she bit her lower lip when she said that, and their bodies connected to a tight hug. Bradley inhaled her perfume, nuzzling his face in her neck. Instantly, her hands went to his hair, caressing it. Once they pulled apart, Bradley looked around to see if nobody's here, looked back at her, and kissed her with a smile on his face. Almost right away, the kiss got so heated, Stefani's face was all flushed and Bradley's pants got tight. He gently pushed her to the sound mixing desk, they were both giggling and smiling while their lips were connected.

-So this is what you meant by coffee, huh? - she was biting her lip once again, looking at him seductively.

-Well, yeah. But if you actually want coffee, we can go, in like 20 minutes or so, - he laughed a little, flirting back at her. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. They both immediately jumped a few feet from each other. The person who walked in was Christian.

-Hey sweetie, I got you coffee, - he smiled, - Hey, Bradley! - he shook his hand, that was caressing Stefani's neck about 30 seconds ago.