Life Twenty Years Later

The new gods found life was much easier. They had the gods favor, so most times, the demigods came into their border, not Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter.

Percy, Piper, Nico, and Thalia told everyone everything, so their pupils wouldn't think think they were being dishonest or lied to.

They told them all about the camps, and how Camp de Heros came to be. They told them about their betrayal and idea that a new camp should be created, where everyone could live happily, Greek or Roman.

Percy, Piper, Nico, and Thalia also made the camp a mix of Greek and Roman ideas, as well as their own.

The camp had cities and towns. Buildings and Stores. The buildings and stores were food and items from the mortal world-or next door.

About ten thousand lived in the cities, and five or six thousand lived in towns. But those were only the people that had completed their training and battle education.

But for the students currently training, everything was different.

There are four cabins. One for Percy, Piper, Nico, and Thalia. We divid them into girls and boys, and then they decide who they want to learn from. New campers come everyday, because, well, it was already said that Camp de Heros has the favor of the gods, so more campers come. Also young Satyrs and cyclops, along with Harpies and other mythical creatures come. Here, they don't have to work for the camp, beg, or be tested like servants or monsters. They were heroes, treated like everyone else.

Don't forget to include their personal lives to this situation. Percy and Piper are married, and Thalico has finally happened, people. But that didn't stop Thalia from being totally badass, and she has a close friendship with Artemis, though she isn't a hunter anymore. Don't forget about the little midgets running around the Immortal house.

Just kidding, sort of. Percy and Piper had three Immortal children. Theseus, Achilles, and Andromeda. Nico and Thalia have Bianca, Maria, and Julian, because they really couldn't think of anything else when he was born, and it sounds cool. All of them are Immortal fifteen to seventeen, and are just like their awesome parents.

The kidding part was that the kids weren't midgets. Come to think of it, they can't be kids either...then they would be a goat, or young Satyr. And they don't have horns or hooves, and none of them eat tin cans. Or, at least, no one thinks they do...

If ever in the presence of someone outside Camp de Heros, Percy was the be referred to as Patrick. Piper was Jackie, for Jackson. Nico was Nicolas. And Thalia was Taylor. But don't worry, she is always going to be awesome, regardless of what name she is reflected to as. (Thalia is Thalia in any way shape or form is all I'm trying to say.)

Thought no one knew it, those names would have to be used pretty soon...

......................Just a normal line break

"Partner up and practice the disarming manoeuvre. I have to see what the gods want. Do not slack off while I'm gone," Percy said, and walked off to where Nico, Thalia, and Piper were.

"You ready? They already told us that we will see them there...to see them for the first time in twenty years..." Nico started.

"I'll be fine," Percy said, gripping Piper's hand.

And then the flashed into the home of the gods-also their home.

"Hey, Zeus." Percy called, walking, unannounced into the Throne Room, meeting the stares of the Praetors(Reyna and Frank) as well as the Camp Half Blood Councillors(Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Clarisse, Will, Drew, Connor and Travis Stoll, Katie Gardiner, and others.)

"Oh," he pretended to see the demigods for the first time. "Wassup, Losers?" They stared at him blankly. Maybe it was a good thing they changed their appearances.

Percy had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He was still tan, just not as tan as Percy Jackson. He, Patrick, was a little more muscular, but not as strong, if that makes sense. He was also a tall height of 6,4.

Piper had long blonde hair and the same eyes as before, showing that she was a daughter if Aphrodite. Her skin was paler, and she was freckles dotting around her nose. She was 5,7.

Nico had light brown hair that was cropped short, light brown eyes, and a healthy olive skin tone. He was a little taller at 6,1, but still shorter than Percy.

Thalia had tan skin, dirty blonde hair, lighter blue eyes, like a light sky, not electric blue. Her hair reached her shoulders, and she was around 5,8. She also had a light tan. Thalia and Percy could be siblings.

So that was what the demigods saw. Powerful strangers.

"So what do you need?" Percy asked. "Kronos raising? Stray monster attacks?"

Zeus cleared his throat.  "First, tell these demigods about Camp de Heros."

"What?  Another camp for Half Bloods?" Annabeth asked, her eyes wide.

"No," Percy said annoyed.  "A camp for heroes.  It doesnt have to just be half bloods.  There are saytrs, cyclops, fauns, harpies, and more, living together, as well as demigods.  It is a camp for heroes.  Anyone can be a hero.  Not just the children of the gods."

The Greek and Romans camps looked in shock.

"Also, in my camp, it doesnt matter if you are Greek or Roman.  We dont roll like that.  It is a diversity, and we dont care for it."

The Greeks and Romans looked at each other.

"And, there are more than fifteen thousand people, not just trainees.  When a student's training is complete, they can choose to live in a City or Town, and have children and settle down.  Still, everyone trains and everyone is eligable for battle, if the need ossurs, which it seems it has."

"I am Patrick.  My wife, Jackie.  My friends Nicolas and Taylor.  We are powerful gods that will whip your asses if you annoy us.  Now, Zeus, whats the threat?"

The Campers were in shock before.  Now it is surprising that they didnt faint.

"Kronos." Zeus answered.  "He is strong once again, and this time," He glared at the Greek and Roman camps, "We dont have Perseus Jackson." He winked at Percy.  "So we are combinding the three forces.  Oh, and did I mention that the Giants are rising with him?  Yeah.  So thats the bad news.  The good knews is the Andy is twleve, right?"

Percy nodded.  "Yeah, so thats the good news.  Demigods, you are dissmissed.  Train, perpare for battle, and-"

"And eat cereal." Demeter said. 

"Yeah," Zeus said.  "What Demeter said."

The demigods filed out of the room.

"Well," Percy said.  "That was unexpected."