-Intro-

Year: 3072 (Twenty years after the Flash)
     Day: Mono-Day
     Sun Life Left: 265 Days
     I grasp the corner of my tattered blanket. I had just woken up from a bad dream. That nightmare was my least favorite recurring one: There is a giant gaping hole in the sky, the sun had just blown up and everything had been thrust into a complete darkness. The only thing you could see is the black hole the sun had been hiding inside itself. The world was going to be sucked up and destroyed.
     I stand up and look at my small bed, it was covered in dirt. My mom walked into the tiny room. She looked at the picture of my dad on the wall. He was a fighter in the war. My mom was pregnant with me when my dad died in The Flash. She says I look just like him but I don't really know. The picture is not the best representation of his beauty, for he was in his fighter gear and covered in dirt.
      She looks at me and smiles. I walk over to her and giver her a hug. She knew what time it was. It was 13:25, five minutes away from my training. In a world like this where the military is trying to keep the gangs under control, they need as much help. They presented the best of the best with a choice, live a terrible life that only the best of the best can survive, or, join the Military. But they give the better of the best a crazier option, join the Military in two different branches.
     I was the better of the best, and I chose to join the Navy Seals and the Army Rangers. This is going to be hard but I have to do my best to be the best. Today is the day when I show my true capability to the Army and tomorrow, The Navy. Maybe, just maybe, I could help save the world.