Chapter 4

*Chris' POV*

"Lauren, I'd like you to meet the Lookcross family, their son, Chris, who will be joining your year."

Wait what? Is he crazy?! I'm not going to be following some complete stranger for a few days, no. No way..

"I've chosen you to be is buddy so that he can get used to being in a new environment as he had come from all the way from America!"

As much to my restraint, i turn to the door to see who will be my so called 'buddy'. Seriously, they could of paired me with a dude or something- Woah.

Completely ignore my last thought.. Holy mother of- actually i don't even know. All i know is that they're is a hot girl standing in front of me and I'm spending a few days with her.. This school might not be so bad after all.

"How y'all doin'?" Wait. I'm not from Texas! Why did i just say that?! Oh god why am i shaking her hand? Smooth Chris.. Real smooth.

"Hi, I'm Lauren, glad to meet you." She took my hand and shook it. Okay that was a better reply than anticipated. I think it must be a British thing.

"So i trust you will be ok now, Chris," i suddenly realise i might have to listen to Mr.. Umm.. Whatever his name is.

"Lauren is in all the same classes as you and she is very friendly with all of the students i hear so have a great first day Mr. Lookcross, we will have a chat later in the week to see how you are settling in, I'll just finish up the papers and things with your parents so I'll let you two get away to class. Bu-bye now."

All of her classes! Wow. This day couldn't get better.

-----

We got to our first class, i let Lauren led me to where we had to go, "How can you climb this staircase everyday? Honestly i think i might pass out! Haha!" I ask

"Oh you get used to it, but we all still dread it every time haha!" She replies with a beautiful smile right across her face, she fixes her hair that got stuck in the corner of her glasses, I've never really found glasses attractive but on Lauren, she just looked so perfect. Gosh is it that easy to win me over? We met 2 minutes ago and i wanna just call her mine.