New article

YouTuber Newz

23 year old Latin trap artist known as Bad Bunny Followed 21 year old Vlogger/Musician Know ad Lilianna Garcia or LaylaLe on May 1st at 9:30am. The 2 is gonna be working on a song together called 'I Like It' by Cardi B ft. Bad Bunny, LaylaLe, and J Balvin. The 4 is working on the song in Miami Florida with the director of Eif Rivera. LaylaLe brang her twin brother, Dylan García, her younger brothers Deigo García (18) and Antonio García (16), and Felicía Sanchéz (20) with her with their adorable little pet collection. In an interview with America's hot new artist, Lilianna started talking about how when she goes out, drama follows her everywhere. She said, "In the new song 'I Like It' ft. Bad Bunny, LaylaLe, and J Balvin, my part is gonna be about how I can't get rid of the internet drama. These kids man. First it was Bhad Bhabie, next Muna, and now Lil Tay. And before all of that, fifth harmony.'' When Zack Luca asked how do you like the attention. She says this, "I don't really like it to be honest you know. I used to be the kid that no one likes in Puerto Rico without everyone is trying to get out at me I'm not used to let you know, it gets weird cuz how I grew up in that environment." We will keep you informed when more Info comes in.

Other stories you may Like

Chance Sutton Pooped his Pants?

You could be diagnosed of lung cancer.

Why are all the celebrities doubting stuff they did when it was on camera?