Chapter 3

Alex's POV

Zoey offered to help me with the rest of what i would need tomorrow when she got off work. She was only there for another hour so I kinda just hung out while having my own coming of age movie montage of trying on anything that stood out to me. It gave me so many good ideas of what other personalities I could try out. Crazy cat lady, Art Hoe, Emo....... Cowgirl? Maybe not.

The time flew by and before I knew it it was already 1pm and Zoey was off work. We stopped at a diner, she told me she would eat there every day if she could, and now I agree. She made me a list of things I need to prepare for the audition, she knew a lot more about this than I did, probably just from growing up in Vegas.

1. Lingerie
2.Music
3.Perfect dance moves
4.Lean the art of seduction

Those last few would take some work. Throughout the day we stopped at Victoria's Secret and picked up a red lace bodysuit that matched my heels perfectly. Then we spent the rest of the night at my house going through music, watching youtube tutorials and shaving every inch of hair on my body. We fell asleep around midnight surrounded by empty pizza boxes and bowls of popcorn.

I woke up and looked around me recalling the events of last night, Zoey was still asleep. I checked my phone and it was already noon! How did we sleep for twelve hours?? I abruptly woke Zoey up, at first she was mad until I showed her the time and she practically jumped off of the couch. She threw me in the shower so quickly I still had my socks on. I got in and out quickly and by the time I was out, the angle that Zoey was had already found my Coffee Machine and made us both a cup of joe. She loosely curled my hair while I did my makeup, nothing to extreme but lord knows I need something. We left my apartment just before 1 pm and auditions ended at 3. The ride in Zoeys car there was only about 15 minutes. I walked in with my shoes in hand, I can only imagine how confused I looked. A young lady cleared her throat and my head snapped in her direction.

"Are you here for the open auditions?" she asked politely

"yes, thank you"

"Just sign in here, we need your first and last name, phone number, and the song you'll be dancing to" Only god knows how long we spent finding the perfect song last night, and we did exactly that... the perfect song.

Alexandria Stone, 702-860-2374, Money Power Glory by Lana Del Rey

"Alright thank you, you can have a seat over there and we'll call you're name when you're up" the nice lady explained. As every second passed I grew more and more nervous, I looked nothing like everyone else here, they were all at least in their twenties, and huge perfect round boobs and wore those heels I couldn't even stand up in. Is this what there expecting? I could just leave now, they're clearly not at a loss of candidates for the jobs.

"This wasn't the best idea, we should just leave" I turn to Zoey and say. She opens her mouth to speak just when

"Alexandria Stone, you're up"