Chapter 4

Elijah's POV

    It's been a productive day, lots of potential dancers have come in, but it's been a long day and i'm ready for it to be over. I don't normally partake in these kinds decisions regarding any of my clubs or casinos but I had a free day and I like to guarantee satisfaction, what better way to do that than cast the girls myself. We only have about 6 more girls to see today, thank god. There are much better ways I could be spending my time, but I supposed it could be worse, I get to just sit and watch hundreds of hot girls dance for me. Most of them are just here to try and seduce me, which again not complaining, but then they get the job and don't actually want it. Maribeth the girls' den mother who helps the dancers directly with anything they may need so we can respect their privacy and James who is the manager of this specific club are also helping me with the decisions. I'm pretty ready for today to be over, there's only so much of this a man can sit through and still enjoy it.

I'm looking down at how many more dancers we have left and trying to calculate what time i'll be leaving today. The door opens but I don't bother looking up.

"Hey what's you're full name?" James says, then a quiet angelic voice rings through the air.

"Hi i'm Alexandria Stone, but people just call me Alex"

I quickly direct my attention to the source of the soft voice. My grip tightens around the pen I was holding. She looks way to young to be here, way to innocent. Why the hell would she be looking for a job like this?

"Great you can head up to the stage and start as soon as your music comes on" James says continuing their conversation.

Her music starts and I can already tell i'm in for a ride. Fuck she's gorgeous. She takes off her robe and of course her body is equally perfect. She looks natural which is not a normal occurrence in my line of work. She moves around the stage and pole like she's been doing this her whole life, but that's not possible she's way to young for that. I don't know why but I can't help being mad i'm not the only one watching her right now, of course because if i was she'd already be pinned to the wall, but also because I don't want anyone else to see her like this. She is not going to be working here. She's not cut out for this line of work, she'd get torn apart. The two minutes of her performance flew by so quickly, but I was already rock hard. I needed more.

"How old are you?" I said in a stern voice as soon as the music stopped. Maribeth and James both turned their head in my direction, sending me a similar glad as one another. Probably because I don't normally say anything in these auditions.

"i'm uhh 19" she managed to get out.

"mm" I semi groaned in acceptance of her answer and at myself. She was way to young for me.

"Well thank you, Alex, we have you're information so we'll contact you by Wednesday if you got the job" Maribeth smiled at the girl

"Alright thank you" she picked up her things and swiftly exited the room. I kept my gaze on the door wishing she hadn't really gone. But why, what's so special about her? Besides she's way to young, maybe a good fuck though.

A/N

I know these chapters are pretty short but I was wondering if you guys would like longer chapters updated less frequently or chapters about this length more frequently (hopefully every day)