Chapter 15

The morning started out...bad? Well? You weren't sure. As you were entering the school, you made eye contact with Todoroki, and smiled and waved at him. He raised his hand up slightly towards you, then started to raise his arm a bit as if he was telling you to wait. You walked away before anything could happen.

Before the bell rang, you were talking to Deku at your desk, and Todoroki walked up to you.

"Good morning, Todoroki-kun," you said to him, feeling your face heat up a little bit. Deku, whose back was facing Todoroki, gave you a mischievous look.

"Hello, (L/N),' he said quietly. "Are you free after school? I was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Hey." Bakugo interrupted him. "She's not. She'll be with me."

"Oh," Todoroki said, not even looking at Bakugo.

"Bakugo!' You said. "I don't have to walk with you every day. Let me do what I want for once."

"Fine, then, I'll leave you alone." He turned away from you, resting his cheek on his palm.

"Ah, we can just try it some other time...Midoriya and I were going to go to an arcade this weekend, you can come with if you'd like..."

"No, I think Bakugo's had enough of me for a bit. We can hang out after school today. It would be great to get to know you better. Besides, I'm spending the weekend with the girls." You smiled brightly, and he softly returned the smile.

Deku was just staring at you with an awful look, trying to contain his laughter as you and Todoroki looked at each other for a long, blissful moment. Why did he feel the need to laugh?

"Well," Todoroki said, still looking at you, "I look forward to seeing you later."

"Yeah!" You nodded, and as soon as Todoroki turned around, you punched Deku's arm.

i'm sorry for such short updates y'all. i'm a bit busier lately, so i'm trying to get as much as i can.

bonus: i drew this in school

p.s. doesn't bonus look like it'd be the latin word for boner