Chapter 21

The next day at school was a drag. The villain had taken you and the other pros 5 whole hours to lock up, and then you had chores to do at home.

At lunch, though, you finally found Todoroki, so the two of you ate together in silence. You noticed that he was wearing the bracelet that you made him and you smiled to yourself.

After a while, he finally spoke up. "Would you like to go to the cafe again on Friday?"

"Ah, sorry," you said. "I'm busy on Friday. Maybe we can do Saturday instead?"

"I'm busy on Saturday but...I would much rather be with you than help my father."

Your face grew hot. Did this boy know what he was saying?!

"I'd rather be with you than do all the stuff I have to do on Friday," you said.

"I'd rather be with you than anything else."

"What?"

"Nothing."

~

God, was your day weird after that. Well, not weird. You were so happy, you felt like your heart was going to burst out of it's chest. Did he like you back, or was he just dense? Or...both...?

Deku came up to you at the end of the day, before you left.

"(Y/N)-chan, do you hate me?"

Your mouth fell open slightly as you stared at him with wide eyes. "No!" you shouted, then lowered your voice. "I love you so much!"

"But it's like you've been avoiding me..."

"Well...not exactly. You've been sitting with your friends all this time, and I'm not exactly friends with them so I don't want to interrupt it."

"But (Y/N)-chan, you're my best friend. And Uraraka-san and Iida-kun are really nice! You and Todoroki-kun should sit with us. Well, Todoroki-kun used to sit with us a lot, but now he only sits with you."

You hugged him tight, resting your head on his shoulder. "Alright."

"Also, I'm coming over for dinner again."

Oh, shit. Your room was a disaster again.

this chapter is a mess but pls enjoy
i put the food on the table n you guys eat it right