The Day Before

Chapter 1

************************************************************************

Today is my birthday I just turned 16. As soon as I sit up in bed my dad walks into my room holding a cupcake with a candle in it that is shaped like a 16. He is also holding a box in his other hand.

I rolled my eyes at him "Dad I thought I told you no presents" I groaned.

"I know" he said "but this is from you mom."

I looked at the box in his hand.

"She wanted you to have it"

"Okay" I said and took the box from him and opened it.

It was her figurine that she wouldn't let anyone see or touch. It looked like a girl with grey hair wearing a ripped up electric blue dress and and a mask covering half of her face and the weird thing was it kind of looked like me but she had wings.

"Well I have to get to work I'll see you later" he said after a few moments and gave me the cupcake then kissed my forehead and left shutting the door behind him.

"Well I might as well get ready" I said to myself after a few minutes. So I got up and threw on white wash jeans my skull t-shirt and my leather jacket. As soon as I put on my black boots.

I turned on my phone to look at the time. Before I turned off my phone I heard clicking. I looked over at my computer and the keys were moving. I looked up at the computer screen it was all white. It started glowing getting brighter and brighter by the second. After a few seconds it was so bright that it was almost blinding.

I felt like I was being sucked into the computer. I dropped my phone on my bed looking down at it for maybe the last time. There was a picture of me and my best friend. That was the last thing I saw before getting sucked into the computer.