The Creation

Chapter 2

************************************************************************

When I woke up I was floating in a dark place with neon green letters and numbers flying around, above, and below me.

"What is your name young one" a loud voice asked me.

"M-my name is Rebecca" I said looking around for the voice.

"You shall be the creator of the new world" the voice told me.

"What world?"

"Legends say you would call it Quadrixrem" it said.

"Well I guess I will call it that"

After we had the name I started telling the voice what they land would look like, there was hills, citys, crazy looking buildings that defies the law of gravity it seems impossible... But here everything would be different than the real world...

"What will your people look like" the voice asked me.

"There will be two types of people... The world will be split in two and there will be portals to get back and forth between the two," I said "In the middle will be the capital where both types of people can go.."

"They won't be ordinary people I'm guessing" the voice said.

"No they will be angels and demons.. There will only be three people who will be Angel demons.. Me, My friend if she makes it here, and one other person who you think is worthy enough to take that place... Maybe that person will be from the real world.."

"What shall you look like" the voice asked me.

I looked down at my hands now realizing that I had my mother's figurine in my hands. I gasped realizing that It wasn't my mother's. It was an exact replica that I had made while I was making the land.

"I want to look just like this doll I said to the voice"

"Ok then... This was the last thing you had to do... good luck with Quadrixrem... Oh yes before I forget what do you want to be called?"

"Cloudstripe" I said before everything went black.

************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry it took Soooo long to update the book I've been really busy with getting ready to move... I didn't check spelling so don't yell at me...

If you're wondering how to pronounce Quadrixrem its (quad-rex-em). So yeah please vote and comment I like to hear from you guys and gals on what you think of the book and whatever else you want to say.

So please vote and comment...  :)  -Sky