Chapter 1

I stepped into the shower, the hot water seeping into my skin, i sighed in pleasure. Oh, let me tell you a little about myself. Im Amanda. Im 15. My Best friend is Zayn. He was a year older then me. I havent seen him till he tried out for the X-factor!  Now more about me! I have long brown hair, that is naturally wavy (lucky me!!) my skin is fairly tan and my eyes are a sparkling hazle. Im so vanity! I admit it, I look in the mirror. constantly. No wonder me and Zayn are best friends. I quickly showered, got dressed, blew my hair ad did my makeup. I herd a loud banging, but it wast from my door. I looked out the widow to see Zayn waving, a handful of rocks. 

"You know! I have a phone, and you have my number! No need to break my window Malik!" I called smiling. He shrugged and laughed.

"Get your down here! I missed you Mandie! " he smiled, oh god. I hated when he called me Mandie! I rolled my eyes and took one last look in the mirror. I puckered my lips and made a kissing noise to my reflection. Im probably going to see it soon. Zayn has mirrors EVERYWHERE! 

(((( Check Out Amandas Outfit <33 http://www.polyvore.com/hanging_with_zayn_malik_lt/set?id=58771978#stream_box ))))

I walked down to the door, my hair boucing on my back. I opened the door and flung myself into zayns waiting arms, he spun me around and stopped when we were both dizzy. I felt tears watering, he did amazing on the X-factor and I was so proud of him. He looked at me sad.

"Mandie! Why are you crying babe?" he said, pouting. I giggled a little and wipped my eyes, trying NOT to smudge my makeup. 

"Silly Malik. Im not crying because im sad. Im happy for you thats all" i smiled and he did too. I huged him again and breathed in his fresh scent. 

"Common!" he said tugging on my hand "I have some people i want you to meet!" i gasped. I was hoping it was the rest of 1D! Ever since my bestfriend went on the X-factor, he was put in a boy band. I thought the curly one was really really cheeky! It was adorable! The Irish one, his eyes were beautiful! Lou i think it was, had an AMAZING humor, and the most mature. Im guessing his name was Liam was very calm and settle. 

"Zayn! I dont wanna run!" i complained, he laughed at my laziness and i held out my arms "i want a piggy back ride!!" 

he rolled his eyes and crouched down so i could climb on his back. 

"Woah fatty! Lay of the chips!" he grunted, of course he was kidding cause after he laughed. I hit him hard on the back.

"Im not a fatty! You and the boys are pigs." I teased, ruffling his hair. He gasped and spun around. I was laughing so hard and getting dizzy.

"AHH Zayn!! Put me dowwn!!!" I giggled, he chuckled and spun more. "I'll throw up in your hair stop spinning!!!"  He imeadiatly stopped and i layed on his back, i hummed softly as he ran to place.

"Okay, get off! Were here!" he said out of breathe. He put me down and i pouted looking at my stomach 

"Am i really heavy?" i frowned, looking up into his matching colored eyes, He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Of course not." he poked my belly. I swatted his hand and blushed "You actually need to eat more!" he took my hand and led my into a big house, I lived in London, and i was right near the London Eye, the house was a good 20 minutes away and Zayn carried me the whole way!! I gasped at the size of the mansion.  He tugged my hang and closed my mouth, which obviously was open in shock.

"Close your mouth, flies will go in" he laughed, i blushed again and he took me inside, my sneakers squeaking on the hard wood floor. 

"Hello? Vas Happenin?" Zayn Called, Haha that line was funny. I tried hard not to have a giggle fit infront of whoever i was meeting. I then saw a figure run across the hallway. I tugged on Zayns arm and pointed up.