Chapter 3

*Year Later*

I stumbled up the stairs, the boys shoving me and smirking as I was shooed onto the stage. I, Amanda Simon, was auditioning for the X-factor. They all gave me thumbs up and I smiled at all the fans. I already had so many due to youtube vids, and mini concerts in the park. I blushed at all the signs and waved to the judges. 

(((( Amandas Outfit :D http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=58854950 ))))

I waved to Simon who reconized me imeadiatly. I smiled to the other judges, and introduced myself.

"Hey Everyone! Im Amanda Simon! Im 16 and im from the UK!" I smiled, i herd fans cheering waving signs and calling "GO AMANDA!" and "STAY STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL MANDIE!!"

"Well, fancy seeing you here" Simon smiled, looking back at the screaming fans with signs "I see you have quiet some fans" I nodded blowing kisses to them.

"Yea, all so sudden" I smiled "If the boys hadent pushed me on the stage I would;ve chickend out," I looked over at the boys and gave a thumbs up and a wink.

"Now Amanda, What song are you singing?" Simon questioned looking at me simling.

"All By Myself by Celine Dion".I smiled, blushing at all the cheering and screaming.

"Alright love, whenever your ready" Simon smiled and the music started.

"When I was young

I never needed anyone

And making love was just for fun

Those days are gone

Livin' alone

I think of all the friends I've known

When I dial the telephone

Nobody's home

All by myself

Don't wanna be

All by myself

Anymore

Hard to be sure

Sometimes I feel so insecure

And loves so distant and obscure

Remains the cure

All by myself

Don't wanna be

All by myself

Anymore

All by myself

Don't wanna live

All by myself

Anymore

When I was young

I never needed anyone

Making love was just for fun

Those days are gone

All by myself

Don't wanna be

All by myself

Anymore

All by myself

Don't wanna live

Oh

Don't wanna live

By myself, by myself

Anymore

By myself

Anymore

Oh

All by myself

Don't wanna live

I never, never, never

Needed anyone"   I sang, tears trickling down my cheeks, thinking of my parents abusing me and hurting me with glass. Simon saw my tears and ended the song, a couple seconds early. The Boys ran out and hugged me without hesitation. I blushed and wiped my tears.

"Lovie, Why are you upset?" Simon asked sweetly. Well, he isnt ALWAYS mean.

"Well, when i was younger" i looked to the boys and nodded. "I was abused by my parents, and raped by my dad at 6. This songs just reminds me how lucky i am now to have these 5 crazy sycos as my family."  I hugged them giggling at the awws and we love yous in the screaming crowd. The girl judge was crying and the other judge was comferting her, I saw Simon with watery eyes. OMFG WAS SIMON CRYING?

"Well, what do you guys think?" Simon asked the other judges.

"Definetly a yes, I think you can win this" The Other Male Judge smiled, tears filling my eyes as Zayn gripped my in his arms. I smiled and the crowd screamed.

"I agree, you will go far. Even if you dont win, you will NOT be forgotten!" The female judge smiled wiping a couple tears. I started crying myself, Zayn gripping my tighter.

"Well, congradulations darling. Your through to the next round" Simon smiled. I jumped up and screamed hugging the boys.  I was crying, Zayn was crying, even the others shedded some tears, locking me in a hug as the fans roared behind us.We ran of stage, screaming and crying. Hugging and laughing. 

"Babe you did great" Harry said hugging me. The other boys nodded and hugged me again. I wiped the remaining tears and sat on a chair. I stared at the ground and fillded with the braceltes on my wrists. I didnt tell anyone, but i had cut the night of my sweet 16. ALl the guys were kissing and snogging girls at my birthday party and i was alone. IT sucked,.... I havent dated anyone and i wasnt really planning too. I relized i had been crying because the cuts started burning. They were really deep, one even cut so deep i had to get surgery because it cut an artery. Liam ran over and hugged me, noticing i was crying. I quickly flung my hands out of sight.

"Liam! Stop scaring me like that" I cried, giggling too. 

"Sorry, babe why are you crying?" He said, and i wasnt allowed to give the answer 'im just happy' ive used that excuse WAY to many times only to cover up things. They startyed to catch on.

"I-i-ii-i-i-i-i-its nn-n-n-n-nothing li. I promise" I lied, tears still trickling at the horrible pain. Zayn had snuck up behind me to see why i hid my hands and i herd a loud gasp.

"AMANDA SIMON!! WHAT THE FLACKING HELL!" he screamed, Oh Shit, NOT good, NOT good AT ALL!