nine

theo's pov

theo's pov

"Do it again."

I froze. He actually wants me to kiss him? No, this isn't right. I'm not going to force myself onto someone who doesn't want me.

"W-What?" I asked in disbelief.

"Kiss. Me. Again." Liam enunciated.

"No," I started off softly. "No!" I got more stern. "I'm not going to kiss you again."

Liam sighed and threw his hands in the air. "Well why the hell not?"

"Because I'm in love with you!" I yelled. Liam's eyes shot open like a deer in the headlights. I continued, "I'm not going to force myself towards this when the guy I love is straight."

I looked down at my feet, sorrow numbing my entire body. I'm expecting the worst to come now. I wasn't expecting what was about to take place.

"Fine, if you won't then I will." Liam blurted out. He pulled the collar of my shirt roughly towards him and crashed our lips together.

A real kiss. A kiss with Liam. The best moment of my existence. We softly moved to a rhythm, never wanting it to end.

I pulled away to admire him. His beautiful blue eyes. Red plump lips. Slightly outgrown hair cascading along his forehead. He's absolutely beautiful.

"Does this mean you-" I state, nervously.

"Yes. I love you Theo, I'm in love with you."

A wave of pure bliss rushed through me. "I-I lo-" I started nervously, even though I could admit it before.

"I know. I also know it seems a little sudden, a little quick. But that's what love is, isn't it? That rushed feeling. You know it when you meet that right person. So don't feel pressured to open up immediately. I don't mind the wait." Liam helpfully said.

"Yeah but you make me want to open up. I don't know. I just want you to know the real me, not the manipulative chimera that everyone plays me out to be." I honestly told him.

"I never saw you that way. I always knew there was a hidden side of you that you stashed away."

He smiled and brought me in for another thoughtful kiss. "I guess it's time to ask you, will you be my boyfriend Liam Eugene Dunbar?"

Liam took a step closer. I can feel the hot breath being exhaled as I waited impatiently for my answer. His lips reached my ear as he whispered. "Yes, I will."

Chills.

The most beautiful person in the world is mine. How?

My smile grew so wide I began to feel my cheeks ache. It didn't matter, I never wanted to stop smiling. "You will?"

"Yes you dumbass! I will."

I pulled Liam inside and shut the door with my foot. "You know what I want to do right now?" Liam smirked.

Already? Wow he's a fast mover.

"Ew turn off the dirty part of your brain!" He slapped my shoulder. "I want to fall asleep watching movies with you on the couch."

I take his hand and bring him to the couch. "Sounds perfect." I gave him a quick kiss and turned on the tv.

He leaned back into me, resting his head on my chest. I raise my fingers and start to play with his hair softly.

Nothing will ever make me this happy.

soft boyfriends🖤
idk next chapter will either be theo and liam opening up to each other fully or something where someone finds out,, idk I'm all over the place