iAmLockedInABasement

Title: iAmLockedInABasement

Pairing: Carly/Mrs. Benson

Word Count: 536

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Mrs. Benson and Carly are in a forbidden relationship.

"Carly you are grounded... for til' college!" Spencer yelled from across the room.

"For til' college?!" Carly yelled back.

"FOR TIL' COLLEGE!" Spencer yelled even louder.

"I hate you Spencer!!!" Carly yelled running away crying.

She locked herself in her bedroom and picked up her PearPhone and dialed her BFFL Sam's number.

"Don't call me unless you have chicken! HaHaHHAHhahHhaH!" Sam said before quickly hanging up.

Carly cried some more, why couldn't Sam be a REAL friend? Sometimes it felt like she was Sam's sugar mommy. She picked up her phone and contemplated dialing Freddie, but decided she'd rather see him in person.

She pulled out the GLOCK® G22 Full Size Pistol she kept hidden in her pillowcase at all times and went downstairs. She saw her brother Spencer and pulled out the GLOCK® G22 Full Size Pistol and shot him. 

"Look who's grounded for til' college now," Carly whispered to her brothers dead body before leaving the flat they shared. She quickly crossed the room and knocked on Freddie's apartment door.

"What the yuck are you doing here!" Mrs. Benson said when she opened the door.

"I'm here to see Freddie," Carly responded.

"Oh... come on in then," Mrs. Benson responded with a devious grin.

Carly walked into the apartment building and turned around and looked for Freddie.

"Where's Freddie?" Carly asked.

"Up your butt!" Mrs. Benson responds, before knocking Carly out with her giant first aid kit.

---

Carly woke up dizzy and confused. She looked around the room. It was dingy and cold, it seemed like a basement but they lived in an apartment so she wasn't sure how that worked. The floor was made of white tile and the walls appeared to be sound proof. She looked around the room and spotted Freddie's dead body on the floor next to her.

Carly tried to scream but she couldn't.

"I see you've woken up," Marissa Benson said to Carly. Carly let out a loud scream but Marissa quickly covered her mouth.

"Why are you doing this??!" Carly asked.

Marissa smiled at Carly, "Do you know how hard it is watching the person you love hang out with someone else?"

"I don't love Freddie! We're just friends!" Carly responded.

"Oh no no hunny, I don't love Freddie. I love you," Marissa responded.

Carly threw up on Freddie's dead body.

"Could you get any more GAY!?" Carly yelled.

"I love giving Freddie tick bathes, so I guess I'm going to give you one too." Marissa smiled.

She pulled open a curtain to reveal a bathtub full of ticks. Carly let out a scream and tried to escape.

Marissa pulled out a tranquilizer and injected Carly with it. 

Carly opened her eyes again and screamed. Her entire body was covered with crawling ticks.

Marissa pulled out the same GLOCK® G22 Full Size Pistol Carly had used to kill Spencer and looked her right in the eye, before pulling off a mask and revealing that she had been Spencer the whole time.

"Guess who's grounded for til' college now," Spencer said before smiling and pulling the trigger.