iGroovySmoothie

Title: iGroovySmoothie

Pairing: Freddie/T-bo

Word Count: 475

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Freddie and Carly go on a date and it doesn't end well, T-Bo swoops in and saves the day.

Freddie Benson looked around the Groovy Smoothie, he was anxious and he couldn't stop shaking. He drank some of his Jalapeño Blitz smoothie and looked around the room. It was already 12:35 pm, and Carly had still not arrived. He checked his Pear Phone and wondered if Carly had stood him up.

T-Bo looked at Freddie Benson from across the Groovy Smoothie, he had always admired Freddie's distinct features and technological saviness from afar. As much as he wanted to talk to Freddie, he knew he just couldn't muster up the courage.

"Sorry Freddie! I got held up at Build-a-Bra! Hahahah!" A high-pitched voice said.

"Carly! You're here!" Freddie excited exclaimed.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late!" Carly replied.

T-Bo angrily glared at Carly, he knew if he had someone as amazing as Freddie he would NEVER be late to their dates. Carly didn't treasure Freddie, and T-Bo knew she was just using him for his tech skills.

"So... uh... Freddie," Carly awkwardly said. "How's stuff?"

"Uh... good, I guess?" Freddie responded.

So far this date was going nowhere near as good as he had expected. He awkwardly checked his Pear Phone and Carly looked down at her shoes.

"Oh... uh.. I think I hear Spencer calling me," Carly said.

"Oh uh okay bye I guess," Freddie responded, slightly relieved she was leaving.

Freddie sipped the last of his smoothie and teared up a little. How could his date have gone so bad? He wondered what he had done wrong. He realized they had no common interests except for the fact they co-starred on iCarly.

T-Bo looked at Freddie from across the room, how dare that Michael Jackson lookalike break his little muffins heart? He decided he had had it with trying to hide his feelings towards Freddie. He walked towards Freddie and asked him if he wanted a Taco on a Stick.

"Sorry T-Bo, I'm all out of money," Freddie replied.

"That's okay Freddie, this one's on the house," T-Bo replied, handing him the Taco.

"Thanks T-Bo," Freddie responded, taking the delicious Taco.

Freddie looked deep into T-Bo's eyes, how had he never noticed how beautiful they were? Was he starting to develop feelings... towards T-Bo? Freddie continued to stare at him and T-Bo stared back. T-Bo suddenly grabbed Freddie and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss.

"Could you get any more gay?" Freddie whispered into T-Bo's ear.

"I sure could," T-Bo responded with a devious grin.

T-Bo led Freddie into the Groovy Smoothie bathrooms and gave him a quickie in the bathroom.

"I've always had feelings for you Freddie," T-Bo admitted.

"I have too," Freddie responded, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

The End