Chapter 2 "The meet up"

PRINCESS POV
Ugggh I'm so tired I went to bed too late and I have to wake up because I can't miss this for nothing so let me get my lazy tail up.

35 minutes later.....

Ok now I'm finally ready I done got in the shower and brush my teeth and did my makeup now I'm finna get dressed ion really got like church clothes like that but Imma just gonna put this little cute dress on 😛

.....Ok now I'm ready lemme get in the car. Ugh my phone says it's gonna take a hour and thirty minutes I'm just gonna put my lil music on and just calm my nerves because I am so nervous idk why I am really but I know I'm gonna be fine.

An hour and thirty minutes later....

Finally I made it all the way to Rosamond. I'm so scared I feel like I can't do it but I can't let anything stop me it's now or never. So as I walked into the church and I see my foster mom preaching and we lock eyes and she look as if  she had seen a ghost.

(April foster mom)

(April foster mom)

April (foster mom) - oh my goodness my baby lord my baby thank you Jesus for bringing my baby back to me *holding me and  jumping up and down*
Me - momma calm down I'm never leaving again momma I love you
April - y'all look at my baby thank you Jesus thank you for answering my prayers
-
So as my foster mom calms down we standing in front of everyone and I notice a face that I know does not even go to church on a regular but I can't think about anything else right now so imma sit down and see everyone after service.
1 hour later
So I'm saying hi to all my family and new members that I haven't met and I go say hi to my cousin Junior and the face that I seen earlier so I say wassup to him and instantly look at his friend all I can think to myself is boy  oh boy yo mouth and me look like we would be real cool. As I'm looking at him and notice all his tattoos lord knows I love a nigga with tattoos that's really my weakness 😩

Me - hey who is you ?Yaddie - wassup I'm yaddie or you can call me daddy I'm junior homie, what's yo name?Me - um yeah I'll call you yaddie and my name is Princess Yaddie - oh nice to meet you Princess Me - same to u 😊- So as I'm walking away the...

Yaddie - wassup I'm yaddie or you can call me daddy I'm junior homie, what's yo name?
Me - um yeah I'll call you yaddie and my name is Princess
Yaddie - oh nice to meet you Princess
Me - same to u 😊
-
So as I'm walking away the little hoe that lives in the far left side of my head starts speaking to me lawwwddd all I can think of is how sexy that nigga was ughh let me stop and say hello to some more people....

YADDIE POV
Damn. That's all I can think when I seen Princess. She bad as fuck. She don't know me but I know exactly who she is man every time I come to church Miss April always praying for her return. But I ain't never seen her before damn.
Yaddie - bro do you got her ig or number or something?
Junior - nah but I can get it for you
Yaddie - ight bet

Nigga all of the sudden I see this nigga Junior talking to Princess and pointing back at me nigga all I could think was why would blood put me on the spot like that 😩

Princess POV
I already know junior is try to embarrass his friend so I'm not even gonna put him on the spot like that because I hate when Leslie does that shit to me. So imma just give junior my insta so he can get out my face cause his breath is starting to smell a little old 🤢

...Later that night

I'm laying down on my bed nervous because it's my first night by myself but imma thug it out. Just when I thought the night couldn't get any better I get a Instagram request from @yaddietyb man and his page is public man the little hoe that lives on the far left side of my head is running laps lawwd 😂 he is really fine as fuck and he's a hood nigga he a blood from bounty hunnas.....awww shit this nigga liking pictures and leaving heart eyes and shit I know for sure he finna slide in tha dms .... next thing you know this nigga gon' text me some "wassup pretty Princess" lmaoo wtf pretty princess you can tell he a hood nigga that's as cute it's gonna get........so we've been texting for like 3 hours and I told him that I was not playing no games I'm finna go to sleep because the sleepy trick that lives in the front right of my head is calling my name so I'm finna put family guy on a go to sleep.