Something Ginger

Third Person POV

Harry sat on his bed. All his things were packed and ready, Hogwarts was restored, he just needed to decide were to go. Every few minutes, he heard a crack which meant someone was going home. But were was his home? Should he go back to Grimmauld place after all that had happened that fatal night? He decided, eventually he would live in Grimmuld place one day. But for now, if they accepted him, he would go to The Burrow with the Weasleys. With a crack, he too apparaited.

Ginny's POV

I had been waiting for an hour in my room, when I saw Harry out of my window. Yay! I hadn't told everyone other than Ron and Hermione that we were dating, but I wanted to do it with him. The whole few hours Hermione and Ron have been here they spent in Ron's room. I s'pose they have a lot to catch up on though. I tiptoed down the stairs, and helped Harry with his bags. Then I brought him to my room and kissed him - a lot. Then I sat down and looked into his bright green eyes.

"Why me?" I asked him, playing with his hair.

" What do you mean?" He asked.

" Why did you choose me. You could have had any girl you wanted. Why me?" I asked. Honestly I did wonder. I wasn't the prettiest, or smartest, or best. But he loved me.

"After Cho broke up with me, I realized all she really wanted was to know more about Cedric. Then when I saw you with Dean it made me feel so jealous. Jealous because I had never imagined anyone with me except you." He finished. Then gave me a long and slow kiss on the forehead. When he finished I smiled, then I saw something out of the corner of m