🔥53🔥

Dabi was not himself

Dabi was not himself. Something was wrong but when it was mentioned, he'd brush it off and say he was fine, even if you persisted. Normally, after a while, he'd show some annoyance to your pestering but...he didn't.

Something really was wrong...

What was wrong was that Dabi had gotten to talk to his father. And his father was crying and apologizing at one point. Dabi wanted to feel angry but...he couldn't. He felt bad...why was he feeling bad? Dabi hated Endeavor so...why, when he was there crying to other, did he stop his flames and feel bad?

It was this that ate mercilessly at him and made him pace in his room. Dabi didn't think he'd ever feel bad for Endeavor, especially not after what he did. But Endeavor knew well what he did wrong too. Dabi hadn't even realized he was crying until his nose had become stuffy and his shoulders began to shake. As inaudible sobs left the male, he backed into a wall and allowed himself to slide down so he was sitting.

Why was he crying? Was it tears of regret? After everything he had done, was he just now feeling bad? Or was it tears of rage, him hating how he seemed to still care about his father? He tried to think but his mind became fuzzy and he couldn't focus so he simply cried.

He didn't even bother to look up when someone opened his bedroom door.

"Piss off," Dabi chokes out, keeping his head down.