Pizza with Zouis

We were sitting in our favorite all you can eat pizza place, Stevie B's, when it happened.

"Michaela, quit using the napkin holder for a mirror!" A.J. screamed at me.

"Ok!" I screamed back.

"You know, you are just like Zayn Malik. Lazy, forgetful, vain, and obsessed with your reflection."

"Thanks love you too, Louis!"

"How am I like Louis?"

"Let's see... you're crazy, loud, slap people all the time, the leader of the group, and very immature for your age."

"Yeah true."

I picked up my fork and stabbed the remainder of my pizza.

"It's a Pizzasaurusrex!" I screamed.

A.J. just gave me a weird look. I grabbed her fork and then stabbed her last piece of pizza.

"Roar!" I made the Pizzasaurusrexes scream.

"Whatever, I'm going to sleep." A.J. declared.

I didn't even answer her, I just kept playing. A couple minutes later I heard a voice say,

"Ooh, I want to play with the Pizzasaurusrex!"

I looked up to see it was none other than Louis Tomlinson. I nodded and then handed him one as he took a seat next to me. Zayn was with him, and sat by A.J.

"Michaela, who's your friend?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and find out for yourself."

"Fine." she said and looked up at Louis. Her jaw dropped and then she turned to see Zayn beside her.

"What the crap?!" she screamed.

"Is it ok if my friends join us A.J.?"

"Michaela, we just ate."

"I know, but I'm hungry again."

"You're always hungry!" She screamed at me.

It was true, I eat all the time.

"Hey Zayn, Niall would like this one."

I smiled and then ate my Pizzasaurusrex. We all got up and got some pizza. It was an AmaZAYN day with some FabuLOUIS pizza.