Nando's Anyone?

It is like 10 pm and we just arrived in London. We were walking out of the airport when Lyssa said, "I'm starving."

"Me too." I said.

"How are you two always hungry? but I'm hungry too so where do you want to go?"

"Nando's?" Lyssa said.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

A.J. called a taxi and after about 10 minutes one finally came.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked as we all three climbed in.

"TO NANDOS!" A.J. screamed.

The driver started driving until the taxi just stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The car just broke down, and I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Sorry girls, but Nando's is just about a block away. You could walk it." The man said.

"Ok. Thank you." Lyssa said handing him the money. We all jumped out of the vehicle and started walking to Nando's.

We were about to turn the corner to Nando's when we ran into five guys with hoodies and sunglasses on. They looked familiar.

"Watch where your going!" A.J. screamed as she pushed them out of her way, but Lyssa and I just stood there in amazement.

"Aren't we going to Nando's?" A.J. said turning around to see Lyssa and I still standing there.

"A.J. look." I said.

"Yeah, it's five guys in hoodies and sunglasses." she replied.

"Look under the hoods, past the sunglasses." Lyssa said.

"I don't have x ray vision, Lyssa." She said.

The boy in the red hoodie started snickering. It was obviously Louis.

"A.J." I said.

"Yes, Michaela?" She said.

"Story of my life."

That's when she came to realize it was One Direction and her mouth opened wide.

"So you guys are going to Nando's?" The one in the green hoodie with an Irish accent asked. It was obviously Niall.

"Yeah, you wanna come?" Lyssa asked.

"Yes, but Nando's sounds good." the one in the orange hoodie said. It was obviously Harry.

Lyssa, A.J., Harry, and I started laughing hard. And we all headed off to Nando's together.