Happy as a Tornado in a Trailer Park

So originally this book was going to focus on a specific emotion.

Then I realized how repetitive and attention seeking that would get and that is not my goal in any way what so ever.

Now this book will focus on the proverbial 'rainbow of feelings' that my kindergarten teacher tried to use to explain emotions. Honestly, she didn't do so hot (I probably won't do well with trying to explain either.)

I'll take a crack at explaining how happiness feels first.

I'm a fan of Pixar and Disney; always have been, always will be.

There is one line from a collaboration of the two that I loved.

"I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!"

- Tow Mater, 'Cars'

That rusted up, old car has made me laugh so many times.

I can't say that I've ever been in a helicopter (I don't think I have.) but I completely know the feeling Mater is describing.

I get that feeling when I'm with my friends, laughing about the latest episode of some show we watch or making random, slightly morbid but funny, jokes.

It is a beautiful feeling that I know I will always feel.

It's warm and soft, like a comforter and hot chocolate in the winter.

It's nurturing and loving, like the embrace of my mother.

It's a sister/ brother bond that I will never forget.

On to the actual purpose of this chapter, jeez I ramble a lot...

-----------------------------------------------------------

First Life- Andy Dorsen

A friendly punch on the shoulder,

A loud laugh at the antics of friends,

Then joining the mischief.

That is the best feeling to Andy and his friends. Sticking together and getting in trouble together.

"The brothers that are not bound by blood are the best," He thinks with a smile as one of his friends threw the ball to him.

The star sky is blotted out by field lights as the group of young men kick a ball around, playing an  endless game.

The freedom of not have to know which team is winning,

the freedom of not having teams at all keeps them smiling and laughing all through the night.

They could have played competitively, but it would have ruined to happy atmosphere should one player break a rule.

Andy and his friends played through the night and sat atop a hillside to watch the sun wake and greet the world with a glowing face.

Their faces matched that of the ball of gas, bright, happy, and ready to face the day.

After a long nap and shower because they stayed up all night playing soccer and they stink to high heaven.