where did the love go?

I woke up out my sleep In a panic, I set up in my bed while still breathing heavily. I realized I was moaning in my sleep so that was all the confirmation I needed to know I was having another dick appointment in my dreams. I searched for my iPhone XS in the dark it was under my pillows. The clock read 5: 15 am my usual time for my solo session. I went to the bathroom to do my lady thing. I washed my hand and dried them off. "Dear lord I'm so blessed to wake up this morning, Dear Lord keep doing what you are doing for me I'm forever thankful for you and my family, Dear Lord PLEASE show me the way and if I'm lost please forgive me, Dear Lord we know Im not perfect but I'm trying and if I'm not trying hard enough I'll go harder. In Jesus name I pray Aman". I grab my sac from behind my basketball trophy, and broke up my buds in my cheetah print hookah . I took a long drag and let the smoke out . "knock knock " I heard my mama say. Damn I forgot she was staying in my apartment with me for a few days. "com in ma!" "Damn you always got da gas give me some." " Hea hit the hookah" when you got this? it's nice she said giving my hookah a pull. "thank you ma it was a gift from TK." *choking* damn mama you okay? you can't hit that shit to hard be easy you not smoking a blunt LOL ." Fuck you I know what I'm smoking! But that was nice of her!" yep wyd today ma? I asked her but she was late AF with her response. Gimmie my hookah you high already! "I'm not doing anything but watch tv and im cooking dinner later." okayyyy but you still didn't tell me why your here, what happened between you and pops? "Same ole shiit" ! I believe he still could be entertaining other females and Im not with da shit . It just takes me back to when we were youngins and he was doing the same shit! It fucked our trust up bad but we still together 20 years later. "but daddy loves you and you love the fuck out of him. STop being so paranoid . I know about what happened when me, Ace and yanna was young but yall made the choice to stay together! "yeah for yall; Kae"! " ma what you mean by that? "yes we loved each other but what made us stay together was your dad and I didn't want you and your siblings to end up like us so we made the decision to not leave cause he grew up without knowing his pops and I spent my whole preteen years fighting to keep my parents together; like you. " Aww! Mama you never told me that, but ma; Ace 26, i'm 24 and yana 22 you don't have to do that anymore. I mean I love pops to death that's our dad but if your unhappy move on."