what about your friends

Kae's P.O.V

>>> Kae!! wyd love?😍

I felt my phone vibrate on my bed next to me. I was sitting in my room choking on a freshly rolled blunt watching Ridiculousness...you know just goofin off when my best friend Andrea text me.

<<< choking🍃 and watching Ridiculousness. Wyd?

>>> you and that damn show! lol make room im otw

<<< where you coming from?

>>> Justin house.🤷

<<< oh okay can you go by store b4 u come? I need sum cigars and & chip & sum to drink
>>> kae baby I gotchu!😜
10 minutes later it was a knock at my door. I didn't think she would be on here that fast so I go to the door and there he stood....
"Rigues what you doing here I thought I told you I didn't want to see you."

Rez:I know but I couldn't help it can I come in

Kae: No I'm bout to have company

Rez: well who is it? Is it a guy?

Kae: It might be..

Rez: com on baby I said I was sorry it was just text messages that shit don't me nothing to me!

Kae: yeah like the apology you just gave me? Yeah, BYE now!🙄

Rez: what that supposed to mean. Kae?

Kae: exactly what Da shit sounded like!

Rez: DAMN KAE, YOU COLD!

I slammed the door after him. I love my boyfriend so much but I'm tired of the ho-ish bullshit with him. I went to the kitchen, My mama was cooking my favorite... honey garlic chicken wings! All flats and fries with ranch and honey mustard. "I know this not my house but who was that at door", My mama asked me. Nobody I responded to her. You lying! Was that my son in-law. No it was Rigues. "Right! My son in- law!" "Mama plea-"

There was another knock at the door, I was hoping it was my best friend and it was. "Hey love!". We hugged.

Andrea: why is Rez sitting at the end of the driveway?

Kae: idk honey, he probably pocket watching tryna see who coming here.

Andrea: LMAO!!! Who coming over here?

Kae: you!

Andrea: well damn I guess he still watching cause I'm in my new shit!

Kae: ouuuu!!! I got to be the first one to ride in it.

Andrea: mama beat you to that, but other than that you good.

Kae: aww you lame, how is your mom anyway...

Andrea: Alisia still being Alisia but she okay though I just left here her house her and the boys are going to the water park.

After Drea was telling me how her mama was doing I was in deep thought about the moment we became best friends and truth was some moments I felt like we were more then friends and it was more like we we're soulmates. We are both straight! STRICTLY DICKLY!! Both of us always had boyfriends, BUT She is my right hand lady. we knew each other like the back of our hands, tbh she knows me better then I know myself & I know her just as much. I never told her how I felt.
She been through so much with her love life and with her family. she wouldn't have to deal with any heart break If i would've protected her from her mother's boyfriend when she was 10 & I was 11 and niggas that tried and still try to run game on her. I've always been very protective of her; I thought to myself...

"Kaeeee????" Drea snapped me out of my trance "are you okay babe you been spaced out for for ten minutes?" she asked me. "yes just thinking about Rez and what you said. "You overanalyzing the situation don't do that!" She said softly figuring me out even more. " Rez being doing this shiddd for years and I been overlooking his petty shit but enough is enough. "Woo chy let me hit dat blunt." I inhaled deeply and passed it to Drea, my phone buzzed again; Rez been texting me non stop and I was getting agitated with him. " Just give my brother another chance! I know that's him texting you. He sorry! " Yeah I bet! I said apparently annoyed. I been avoiding him since shit went sour a week ago; if Rez would just give me my space it probably wouldn't have went this far. "Yeah you do love your space Drea said stating nothing but facts" Drea said passing da clip back. "Dontcha Kno" We laughed, but seriously you and Rez been together 6 years! Are you sure your ready to throw all that away? He called me the other day to get me to try to talk to you and no I'm not talking to you for him; Right now this is about you, I know you and I know how much you love him . You minds well say you watched him grow from a boy to a man. I know what he did...he hurt you bad, he was dead ass wrong and he admitted that. And you know what else I believe?
"What is that? " I asked "I believe he didn't fuck her like he planned I believe he thought about you and really did leave her.
If he really did leave then where was he Monday between 5pm-2am Tuesday morning when I was bartending downtown Metro? He wasnt here or with Brandon, Justin, Ace or Dez'myn. They were at the studio; he lied said he was here at my house but he lying.
"How you know"🧐
Girl you know I have cameras in my house and a few on the outside.
" Oh damn 😯 I remember you got your Lil friend to install those cameras a few weeks ago" she said in reference to my guy friend; Terrace he installs just about anything you want, he works at Xfinity.

"yeah well Rigues don't know and he's not going to know. He also don't know about the app! I can watch my shit from my Iphone.
"Oh fuck!!! Well follow your gut baby!

"You know I don't even care anymore"🙄I'm so over it. "Where you going when you leave here"? I asked changing the subject.

"Home, I'm bout get ready to go. I'm Tired, Justin wore me out!!!"

" Whattt🙉

"Yessss baby! I was clapping Dem thighs"

"Uhhh Goodnight ma'ma🤦you too grown at times and I'm the oldest".
.
" Iight baby talk to you later, I love you

" I love you more I said bring her into a hug. I'ma walk you out to your car. " We walked down stairs, she hugged my mama who she also called mama,I heard them exchange words. My iPhone chimed an I read my message from my favorite cousin shakaylin.

kaylinbabycakes>>>  wyd swishababy95

me: whole lotta swishababy95 gang shiddd! lol nun chillin wbu?

kaylinbabycakes>>> nun lookin fa sum gas

me: shiddd how much you need sis?? i gotchu!

Kaylinbabycakes>>> 3gs at least

me:  send me ya addy

Kaylinbabycakes>>> Auntie Judy house

me: kk otw

I was done texting Kaylin and Drea an mama was still laughing and I knew they had to be talking about me. My mama talk to damn muvh, I thought to myself as I jogged up da steps to my bedroom to change my clothes and grab my keys hoping they wouldn't notice I was MIA. I cut off my lights in my bathroom and turned my flat screen off to save energy my light bill was only 205 but I still try to be conservative. Bout time I was at the top of the step Drea was at the door leaving. "I'm leaving out too" I chimed in and kissed my mama on the cheek. "where you going?" my mama asked me being all noisy and knows I cant stand that shit! "OUT mama! ill be back before 11. "Kae, you a grown ass woman with ya own house! you leave and come as you please just be careful"  Yeah Ma'am I nodded and i told Drea to come on and we were out.