10. Party

Tzuyu POV

"Jungkook I still love you  but don't you think it's too late to go back to how we once were?" I asked while looking down.

"I knew you still loved me. I plan to tell everyone about you, me, and our son. tzuyu you can't hide the truth from me and you know it. You gave birth to my son didn't you? so I would like to ask you what's his name?"

"You win, his name is Jeon-hwa." I said.

"Show me a picture of him please." Jungkook pleaded and I obeyed. I showed him a picture of when jeon-hwa was sleeping. As he was looking at the picture I noticed that Jungkook was smiling so much that it looked so cute.

Just as we were looking at the photo the car stopped it seems we have arrived.

someone opened the car door and Jungkook got out first. As he got out I could hear the screams of everyone, it seems he's really popular. He stretched out his hands for me to grab onto. I was scared to grab on to his hands because I know his fan girls will probably be glaring at me.

"It's ok don't worry I'll protect you." He said and it gave me confidence. I grabbed his hands and I got out of the car.

I looked at everyone's expression and they were all full of shock. then reporters started to crowd the both of  us and so they started pushing and shoving. I then lost my balance and just as I was about to fall to the ground Jungkook grabbed me and saved me. I knew the reporters took pictures of the moment.

"thank you." I said and he nodded.

"Mr. Jeon If I may but who is that beautiful lady next to you?" A reporter asked. Jungkook looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"She's my wife and just so you all know she and I already have a child. We've been in love for many years now." Jungkook said and the reporters kept on taking pictures.

"Jungkook what are you doing? don't you think this is a bit too far?" I whispered to his ear.

"It's ok don't worry." Jungkook said and then we both went inside. I saw many luxury stuff.

"tzuyu stay here while I got talk to my friends." Jungkook said and I nodded.

Just as I went to the food tables a bunch of girls came to me and they were smirking at me.

"Just now we heard that you were Jungkook's wife?" Someone asked.

"Yes now what does that have to do with you?" I asked.

"It does have something to do with me because Jungkook is my boyfriend." the girl said.

"If I may ask but who are you?" I asked and she looked shock.

"You don't know who she is? everyone knows her, her name is Yuri. She owns a company called BrightStar. If you don't know who she is then your really dumb." One of Yuri's follower said.

"If she really is Jungkook's girlfriend then do you have proof?" I asked and she seemed taken aback.

"Also have you ever heard of news about her and Jungkook being together? if not then shut your mouth." I said and they all gasped loudly at what I just said.

"you b*tch you dare say that? what about you? do you have any proof that your really Jungkook's wife?" Yuri said.

"Didn't you just hear Jungkook announce it outside? or you can wait for it to appear on the news later on. anyways please excuse me." I said and then just as I was walking someone tripped me and I fell. I looked at them and they were laughing at me.

"Ha serves you right." Yuri said and laughed. I tried to stand up but my ankle was hurting.

Jungkook's POV

I was just talking to my friends when I heard the commotion.

"what happened?" I asked Jimin one of my friends.

"Jungkook it seems your wife is being bullied you better go help her." Jimin said and I dropped the drink I was holding and I ran to where the commotion was. When I got there I saw tzuyu on the ground and a bunch of girls around her laughing and one particular girl was about to slap her.

I grabbed her hand harshly. I then pushed her away harshly as well and I went to tzuyu.

"Are you ok?" I asked and she nodded. I pulled her up and she stood up and I saw a hand slap on her face, I was furious. I turned to the girl and I gave her a glare and she was crying.

"J-Jungkook she was bullying me first." that girl said.

"Shut up! whatever you say I won't believe it, you dare to bully my wife? alright then if you like to bully so much I'll let you see how someone being bullied feels like. Security take her out and teach her a lesson." I said and the security came and took her out. I looked back to tzuyu.

"I'm sorry for not protecting you." I said and she shook her head.

"But at least you came to me when I needed it thank you." she said and I hugged her.

"Lets go home." I said and she nodded. We both walked to the limo and the driver opened it.  We both went inside and while we both were sitting I let her lay on my lap.

"I'm really sorry tzuyu because of me you got bullied." I said.

"I told you already it's alright." she said but I still felt guilty.

"But I  really feel guilty." I said.

"Alright how about you sing me a song and I'll forgive you." she said and I nodded.

I started singing.

~end of song~

As I finished singing I noticed tzuyu fell asleep and that we already reached tzuyu's home. I opened the door which was not locked. I took her to her room and as I opened the door I saw the closet was full of boy clothes for a child and then I saw her only have a little bit of clothes with her why is that I wonder. I took her to her bed and I removed her shoes but as I was removing her shoes I noticed her ankle was red, did she hurt her ankle? I wanted to find out so I pressed a bit hard on the ankle and tzuyu was wincing in pain. She definitely sprained her ankle. 'tzuyu why didn't you tell me? do you not trust me?' I thought I touched her face one last time before I left but just as I was about to leave she held my hands.

"don't go stay with me." She said in her sleep and I smiled.

"Ok just for tonight." I said and I took off my shoes and I slept next to her. Through out the night we both were hugging each other.

--------------------------

Hope you guys like and I hope you didn't find too boring.