11.Father Meets the Son

Jungkook POV

I was just sleeping until I heard a call. I checked my phone and it wasn't from mine so I checked tzuyu's and is was hers. I answered the call to hear a child's voice no older than three.

"Ma...ma." I heard and it sounded so cute.

"hello, may I know who you are?" I asked softly so I wouldn't scare the child.

"who are you?" this time it was someone else voice.

"I'm tzuyu's boyfriend now may I know who you are?"

"I don't believe you! let me talk to her right now!" She yelled and I quickly wake up tzuyu.

"tzuyu wake up, your friend Sana is going to kill me." I said and tzuyu sat up immediately.

"H-hey Sana." she said.

Tzuyu POV

"h-hey Sana." I said sounding scared.

"Tzuyu tell me who was the boy that was talking to me awhile ago?" Sana asked and I could tell she was angry.

"um Jungkook?" I said but more like questioning what I said.

"What is he doing with you?!!!" Sana yelled which made my ears hurt.

"Nothing now tell me what did you call me?" I asked.

"i have to meet someone today so i want you to pick your son up."

"Ok i'll come as fast as i can please just wait a bit." I ended the call and i looked at him.

"what did you say to her?" I asked and he just smiled.

"I may have told her i was your boyfriend." He said and my eyes widen.

"You what?!" I screamed.

"Hey it's true tho." I just sighed and i got ready as fast as i can but i felt pain in my ankle so i did everything a bit sloppy but jungkook helped me.

"Jungkook please drive me to Sana's house here's the address." i said while showing him the address.

"Ok." he said and we both went into the car well it was more like he carried me to the car and he drove to Sana's house.

~Sana's House~

I went to knock on the door and jungkook was beside me holding me up because of my ankle. Then Sana opened the door while holding Jeon-hwa.

"Thanks for taking care of Jeon-hwa Sana and sorry to trouble you all the time." I said but she just smiled.

"It's ok, i'm happy to help you besides your my best friend but now i have to go see you guys later." She said and she got to her car and she drove off.

"Jeon-hwa sorry that i wasn't here for you." I said while hugging him.

"mommy mwean." He said and i just hugged him tighter but then i heard a cough and i knew it was jungkook and i just chuckled. Jeon-hwa looked at jungkook up and down.

"Mommy who is he?" jeon-hwa asked.

"he's your father." I said and jeon-hwa's eyes widen and he hugged him and i smiled at this scene.

Jungkook went down on his knees and hugged Jeon-hwa.

"Hey jeon-hwa, i'm sorry for not being here with you for the past three years." Jungkook said but jeon-hwa just kept crying. even though Jeon-hwa is just three he's really smart just like his dad.

"d-daddy will you leave mwe ag-gain?" Jeon-hwa asked while looking down and i looked at jungkook wanting to know the answer to.

"No i'll stay with you forever will you and mommy live with me?" Jungkook asked and I didn't expect him to say that at all but i smiled even more.

"Ok lets go home first and then we'll talk." I said and we all go into the car and we drove back to my home.

When we got home me and jeon-hwa started packing our things since we were going to live in jungkook's house. After we finished packing we put our stuff in the car. Jeon-hwa and i didn't have that much to pack all we had to pack was our clothes and jewleries and that it.

~Jungkook's house~

We got to Jungkook's house and it was massive and looked so luxorius. Ofcourse i should've expected this. His family is rich after all.

We all got our stuff and we went inside. As we got inside i didn't expect to see them at all so i was shock.

Why were they here?

-----------------------

Hope you guys like it and sorry for those who don't i'll try to make it better next time.