1-clubbing.

•×•

"Come on, Lou. It'll be fun."

Zayn Dragged Louis to this new bar two blocks from his house but Louis refused to get out of the car.

"Fine, fine. But I hate clubs." Louis replied getting out of the car.

"C'mon." Zayn pulled Louis to the front of the line whispering something to the bouncer, who then let them in.

"Thanks Li!" Zayn yelled to the guy as they walked into the huge club.

T'was one of the biggest clubs Zayn's ever seen.

Bright colorful lights pointing in every direction, a bar that took up a lot of space, and as Louis expected drunk, horny people grinding against each other.

"Meet you at the bar, be right back." Zayn pat Louis on the back disappearing off somewhere.

"Seriously?" Louis whispered to himself and sighed.

He walked to the bar and sat on one if the stools.

"Might as well get drunk tonight." He told himself and ordered a drink. "Something that'll get me drunk fast, I guess?" he had told the blonde haired bartender.

The bartender gave him his drink. It was an orangy color, with a little orange straw. He sipped it, letting it slide down his throat. It stung a little but Louis didn't mind.

"I'll have a beer, Ni. Thanks." A tall boy with curly hair smiled leaning against the bar.

"Here, mate." The blondey handed the boy his beer and left to get other peoples drinks.

"You're hot." He grinned, checking Louis out.

"Thanks?" Louis chuckled sipping his drink.

"No problem, I'm Harry."

"Louis." The two boys shook hands firmly, then let go.

"Enjoying yourself?" Harry asked politely.

"Not one bit." Louis replied with a grin as he finished the last of his drink.

"You're not the party type, aye?" Harry asked drinking his beer.

"Nope." Louis shook his head.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"No, thanks. Are you trying to flirt with me?" Louis smirked pushing his cup away from him crossing his arms over his chest.

"Depends if its working or not." Harry smiled cheekily.

Louis laughed and shook his head as Harry finished his beer.

"Hey, so, wanna dance?" Harry offered in hopes Louis would say yes.

"I don't dance. I suck." Louis did dance, he enjoyed it, he just sucked at it.

"Oh come on, I suck, you suck, we can suck together." Harry raised an eyebrow offering his hand for Louis.

"Fine, but I hope you know that sentence sounded so wrong." Louis laughed and took Harry's hand.

Harry laughed along and led them to the dance floor.

After a while it was Louis grinding up against Harry.

×

They ended up at Louis' house that night. Now completely naked in his room....

That was Louis' "one nightstand" he

just might

just maybe

regret for the rest of his life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hi do you like this? i do. just a little. idk goodnight, stay you.

love you sweeties

×hazzyandloubear×