I saw Sparks

I Saw Sparks

By buzolic

Summary: When Grace and her brother Dominic shifted for the first time, they knew nothing on Werewolves. Their mother was human and her father was out of the picture. They thought they were the only ones until they went back to school learning that most of the schools population were Wolves. They were considered Rogues in the eyes of Pack Wolves and every Pack Wolf knows to kill a Rogue without hesitation. Going to school with a hundred Wolves wanting to kill you is not what you call a good situation. So, they moved and moved until they found the perfect home which happened to be right by a very strong Alpha. Alpha Lucan has always wanted his mate. He never had time to search for her but waited for her to find him. As everyone knows Alphas always find their mates young, the pull is just too strong. When Grace and Lucan meet their is a lot of confusion, anger and attraction. Lucan wants Grace and he wants her forever.

My thoughts: I've read this story 3 times now and I gotta say I'm in love! It's a cute story were Lucan has made me mad many times with his possessiveness but also warmed my heart with the love he has for Grace .*Buzolic does an amazing job with always moving the story along at a great pace.

 Just read it! In my opinion its one of those undiscovered gems it should honestly have a lot more reads then it actually does.  

*Tootles*