Chapter 6 : Just a Tease

"Uuhmm..."

Mark stirred from his sleep. Slowly he poked his eyes open and began to rub them. The room was silent. Jackson was gone.

Mark felt dizzy from yesterday. It was hard to remember what happened yesterday but all of a sudden, everything came crashing back almost clearly, especially the Jawkson part.

When Mark finished washing up and dressed, he walked to the kitchen and saw everyone already eating bean sprout soup.

Jackson smiled as soon as he saw Mark and gesture him go to come over.

"Mark, come sit here. I got a bowl of soup for you already."

"How are you feeling?" Jb asked.

"Just having a little headache," Mark smiled and started slurping his soup.

He ate three bowls before feeling full.

"Mark you're such a pig!"

Yugyeom shouted and laughed from the couch, watching him. Bambam sneaked behind Mark and lifted his shirt. Surely there was a big bump on Mark's stomach.

"EWWH, Mark cover it!"

Youngjae screamed and made a sour face. Jr chuckled behind the book he was reading.

Jackson suddenly pressed his hand against Mark's stomach and a shiver run through his body. His heart started to pound uncontrollably.

"Hey why are you guys making fun of my Mark Jr.?"

Everyone looked confused.

"Mark Jr is my baby right here." Jackson patted Mark's stomach. Everyone made "oh' and "ah" sounds. Jb glanced up from his soup and stopped eating.

"It really is big! We should go practice our dance to burn some fat."

Everyone agreed with Jb and started heading towards the practice room. Mark headed out last and saw that everyone was already gone except for Jackson, who was leaning against the wall outside.

"Jackson?"

He looked up and smiled. His sleeveless shirt made his muscle and body look strong and hard.

"You mean jawkson?"

Mark looked away feeling embarrass. He started walking off first with Jackson following close behind.

"Jawkson! Jawkson!"

Mark came to an abrupt stop and turned around. At the same time jackson bump right into Mark and their lips met. Their lips were lingering. They were both shocked, but neither of them backed away.

Jackson took the chance and deepen the kiss. Mark put his hands around Jackson's cheeks and leaned in. Their mouths began to explore each others.

Jackson nibbled on Mark's lower lip before pulling away.

"C'mon let's go before the other starts freaking out that were lost again."

Mark nodded in agreement. Jackson entangled his hands with Mark. While they were walking, Mark did some thinkings. They were about to enter the JYP building but Mark jerked Jackson back.

"I'm just curious, but why did you kiss me?"

"Why can't I?"

"Why did you?"

"Why not?"

"Why-...Jackson just answered the damn question!"

"Fine let me ask you something first. Did you enjoy it?"

"Um..yess."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Did you love?"

"Yes."

"Then problem solve because I love and enjoy it as much as you did too. We could even do as much as you like at the dorm, but right now, we really need go!"

"Okay, but-"

"Do you really want to get yelled by JB?"

"No."

"Good, 'cause I don't. See how much alike we are. Now lets go! We're already 10 minutes late."

"What?! How come you didn't say anything?"

They both raced to the practice room and opened the door. Everyone looked up and stopped in the middle of dancing.

"Mark, Jackson illowabwa!"

Turning around was a very pissed off and angry JB.

___________________________

Remember to:

VOTE

Or/And

COMMENT