CHAPTER 1

Jennie POV

Today is the first day of school. I'm excited to meet new people. How I wish my childhood crush is here.

*FLASHBACK*
Hey give me my doll back! Little Jennie said with a pleading voice. There were two boys who took her doll and pass it to each other.Suddenly there was a boy who stood infront ot the bullies."Give the doll back to her!"the boy said.The bullies were scarybecoise of the tone of the boy's voice.The bullies threw the doll on the ground and ran away.The boy picked up the stuff toy and gave it to Jennie."Thank You!"Jennie said to the boy."Your welcome"The boy replied."I'm Leon" he introduced his self "Im Jennie"she said."Tell me when they bully you again. I'll be here every 4:30 in the afternoon.Okay?"
Leon said."Ok"Jennie replied.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Now I'm getting ready for school. It's my last year in high school. Me and my sisters went to school. As soon as we arrived in MRS that stands for Manoban Royal School,people were looking at us. We are the seven princesses of this school. Were the second highly praised group in the school.The first highly praised group is the RD8 that stands for Royal Dragons 8. Their called the Royal Dragons cause first of all their the owner of the school and second they have their own special abilities.

They are seven members. Jin oppa,Yoongi oppa,Hoseok oppa,Namjoon
oppa,Jimin,Taehyung,and Jungkook. Jin oppa is known for his visual. Yoongi oppa is known for being good is basketball. Hoseok oppa is known for being good in dancing. Namjoon oppa is known for being intelligent. Jimin is known for being a good singer. Taehyung is known for having a deep charming voice and lastly Jungkook is known for almost being good at everything. They all have pale skin and they always wear black. They're called the Royal Dragons 8,but their only seven of them. That remains a mystery to is students.

Me and my sisters are walking going to our classrooms. My first subject is History, which I kinda don't like. I sat down and wait for our professor. Finally after 5 minutes he arrived."Hi class my name is professor Lee." "You guys are going to introduce yourselves infront." After 1 hour my class is done now it's time for recess.

I went to our groups table. My sisters were already there."I heard there's a new hottie here." My sister Sana said. "Yeah they said he's tall,has blonde hair, has a cute smile,has a VERY HOT BODY, has a pale skin,and has a deep voice." Irene unnie said.People were going crazy outside the cafeteria door. As soon as the cafeteria door open i was in shocked. It's the guy my sisters said. He's tall,has blonde hair,has a cute smile,has a VERY HOT BODY. I didn't hear his voice yet so....yeah. He walked directly to the RD8's table and they were in shock. They all hug him that all of them fell down on the floor.I think they're very very close to each other.

"Yah!! Leon Maverick Manoban" "You didn't tell us your going to study here." Taehyung said. "I wanted to surprise you guys." Leon replied.

Leon still looks the same the way his hair is except it's dyed blonde and his body. He became hotter. He still has his cute smile. That's why I fell inlove with him. Yes that's Leon my childhood bestfriend and my one and only crush.

"Let's go to the RD8's table and meet the new hottie."Nayeon said. We stood uo and went to their table."Hey Kim's! What are you guys doing here?" Jin oppa asked. "We wanted to meet the new hottie, oppa." Somi said." Oh you guys mean Leon. He is our brother and the kast member of RD8." Jimin said with excitement in his voice. I was in shocked when he stood infront of us." Hi beautiful ladies my name is Leon Maverick Manoban but you can call me Leo or Limario ro anything you guys want. I am 17 years old." Leon said and placed his hands forward asking for a handshake. My sisters were fighting for Leon's hand. So I grabed it and shaked his hand."Dont you remember me?" I asked him." Of course I remember you. Your my one and inly nini." He said and hugged me. I was in total shock. I miss him so much. We let go of the hug and he shake hands with my sisters. The bell rang which means subject time again." What's you next subject nini?" Leon asked." Chemistry." I replied."Oh we have the same subject. Let's go now we might be late." He said then he hold my hand. I feel my cheeks heating up. Is this the Leon Manoban effect?

As soon as we enter our chemistry lab the girls went crazy. They wanted Leon to sit beside them.

Leon's POV

I guess I'm pretty famous in our school already. Girls are asking me to sit beside them. These girls are something. I turned my head to Jennie and saw her pouting. She was looking at my hand I didn't seem to notice that i let go of her hand. I walk closely to her and intertwine or fingers which made her smile. The other girls including her sisters frowned.

I sat beside her. Then our professor came in. We started our discussion. "Ok class , we are going to have our project." Seriously on the first day of school there's a project. UNBELIEVABLE! "So i have the list of your partners. Jin and Irene, Taehyung and Jennie, Yoongi and Mina, Hoseok and Somi, Jungkook and Nayeon, Namjoon and Yeri, and lastly Leon and Tzuyu." So my partner is Tzuyu. I talked to Tzuyu that we can talk about ulour project at my house. My brothers also planed to do it at home. Well it's going to be fun. Our professor bid his goodbye and went outside the lab. I walked to the direction of Tzuyu and talked to her. "So is it ok if we do our projectvat our house?" I asked."Of course! Your brothers also invited my sisters to do the project at your house so why not." She replied. "I'll just sen you guys the address."Ok" she said and planted a kiss on my cheek. I was shocked, good thing no one saw it.

1095 words in total. Please comment for any suggestions.