⟡ Introduction ⟡

Hello! Welcome to Ethereal.

Are you interested in looking for an aesthetic for your book/fanfiction? If so, you've come to the right place. My name is Ryn, and I make aesthetics for your Wattpad books. These include:

⟡Book Covers 

⟡Moodboards/Chapter Header Aesthetics

⟡Character boards

⟡Headers

⟡More! 

I'd be happy to help you, and requesting an aesthetic is simple! Just order a style (or chose your own) from the next chapter, fill out the form, and voila! 

However, there are a few rules. 

⟡Credits! Please credit my work, if you choose to use it. Credits can be anywhere, in the book description, in the chapter that you use the aesthetics in, etc. If you don't credit, I won't do any more pieces for you and you will be placed on the blacklist.

⟡Give me a bit of time! These things take time, and I'm juggling a lot of things right now. Aesthetics can take anywhere from a few days to two weeks, depending on how busy I am. You can always pm me, though.

⟡Don't ask me about how I make the aesthetics... (It's a trade secret ;) )

⟡Payment is simple.

            ⟡Credit! 

           ⟡A quick read of any of my two books, and leave a short comment on what you think of my writing. (You don't have to finish/continue reading the book, but a short comment would be nice. I'm trying to improve...)

            ⟡That's all!

⟡I do any style of aesthetics, but not gore or anything too bloody/horror-ish. (I'm a scaredy-cat, and a bit squeamish.) I also prefer cat related aesthetics because I'm more familiar with those.

⟡pm me about redos.