Chapter 8

Hey guys! I'm alive!! I know a miracle right? The last chapter didn't really have much so I'll try to make this one longer! Love you all <3
________________________________________________________________________________

                      Alex felt guilty for brushing John off earlier, but he had to. He didn't need John to see what he had fallen to in just one night. So, class, it was he sat his bag down and looked to the board staring at nothing as he waited for everyone to file in. He'd have to come up with some excuse to escape professor Washington today after class. He just wasn't in the mood to stay behind. While he was spaced out he didn't even notice that Burr had walked in and sat behind him the events of what he and Thomas... The thought made him shudder. 

He loved Theodosia, he liked GIRLS what was that yesterday even with Thomas? Why had he let him kiss him? Why had he returned it? That didn't matter these were questions he could ask himself later when he was alone trying to get to sleep. However, when Thomas walked in he didn't even seem phased seeing Burr there who was trying desperately to hide in his shirt. Thomas just ignored him and went to the back corner to sit next to James Madison and well, hold up most of the conversation as his friend coughed into his sleeve and nodded giving the occasional word back to him. 

Just then a certain someone waltzed in walking as if he owned the place, even though he very well could, George King. However, he went by King. He also had a Freshman trailing behind him Samuel Seabury, almost everyone knew that he had a thing for King, but sadly King only had eyes for a new student on campus America. Samuel still trailed behind him and spent as much time in his presence as he could no matter the countless times Alexander had tried to get him to move on...
"Good morning all~"
King called out in his sing-song voice.

"Yes and find your seat."
Said Mr. Washing who had appeared during the description, so rude, anyways. Once everyone had sat down in their seats it was time for class to begin.

John's Life since POV apparently doesn't exist here

"I don't know what to do!"
He whined his head landing on the table as he sat in the cafeteria just acting like, well a whiny girl.
"He completely ignored me and brushed me off! I don't even know what I did!"
He pouted looking towards his french fry for guidance

"Mon Ami perhaps you aren't at fault."
Lafayette offered as he was separated from his lover for once
"None of us ever know what Alexander is thinking anyways, perhaps he just had a bad dream or something."
He said with a shrug

John sighed and pouted
"I don't want him to be mad at meeeee."

"Baise moi doucement avec une baguette."
Lafayette grumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Just talk to him before you pout so much you face freezes that way."
He replied coldly then decided to distract his friend so that he didn't have to hear more whining because DEAR GOD
"So why don't you tell me about your pet turtle?"
He began

"OH MY GOD VOLDETORT WAS SO MOODY TODAY!"
John explained and thus began the end for Lafayette's sanity...