Part 1 - Detention

Jack's POV:
Hi guys I'm Jack, I'm 17 years old and I'm deeply in love with my history teacher. Damn that's bad. It's this dude, his name is mr. Mendes and he looks hot as fuck. I'm now in the history lesson losing my thoughts in his deep brown eyes. "Jack, Jack." He said and then I snapped out of trance. 'Yeah, sorry what was the question.' "No more questions for you DETENTION 3 HOURS!" I got shocked at how hard he was. Normally he was a gentle and a polite guy. Then slut Julia spoke up. "'Mr. Mendes can I have detention, I have been a bad girl maybe you could punish me."' She said with a smirk. "Sorry I don't fuck students like you, I'll fuck one who is not a slut." Then the class ohhhhhhhhhhhed her. She looked down embarrassed. Then the bell rung. This was the last period so I had detention right now. "Everyone out except of Jack, if you have questions y'all have my email address, send me an email." There were a couple okays. I just sat there with the history homework we got. I started to make the homework till he spoke up. "What's happening to you Jack, the last month you act different is anything wrong at home?" I sighed. My parents broke up last month, I found out I was gay and I fell in love with my teacher. GREAT! 'No mr. Mendes, I'm good.' "Are you sure?" 'Yes.' He swallowed and looked away but after 10 seconds looked back. "I need your help with something." 'My help, umm okay? What is it?' He looked nervous. I decided to make him feel comfortable. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said 'No need to be nervous mr. Mendes.' He sighed. "It's just off late I feel attracted to men, but I don't know if I'm gay, so I kind of wanted to ask you how you knew you were gay." He looked down embarrassed. I slowly smiled, he is asking me for advice now. 'First of all mr. Mende-' "Shawn." 'Hmm what?' "Call me Shawn, that's my front name." 'Okay? So first of all m- Shawn, no need to be embarrassed about this. I think I found out when I talked to a boy and felt butterflies. I thought it was weird and not okay but after a time I felt attracted to him. We first started with kissing and then I realized I was gay. I had that with him only to find out he fucked a girl behind my back, but that doesn't matter.' I sighed. "That does matter, he is an asshole! I mean you're so beautiful and why would you cheat on someone like you, you are amazing, sportive and perfe-." Then he realized what he was doing. "I'm sorry I-I-I uhh." 'No need to be sorry.' I saw his eyes switching between my eyes and my lips. Mine did to. Then I couldn't handle it anymore and smashed my lips on his.

(Word counter: 510)